Used 2008 Ford E-350SD XLT Wagon V8 EFI in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2008 Ford E-350SD Wagon XLT

Pre-Owned 2008 Ford E-350SD Wagon  | Color: Gray  | Stock: 90258B

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2008 Ford E-350SD XLT Gray RWD 5.4L V8 EFI 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive

    Features: ABS brakes, Electronic Stability Control, Low tire pressure warning, Traction control.

    * 2008 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

16" Full Sport Wheel Covers

3.73 Axle Ratio

3rd row seats: bench

4-Wheel Disc Brakes

4th-Row Bench Seat

Driver's Seat Mounted Armrest

GVWR: 8800 lbs Payload Package

Passenger seat mounted armrest

Voltmeter

  • Engine : 5.4L V8 EFI 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE RWD
  • Exterior Color : Gray Interior Color : MEDIUM FLINT
  • Mileage : 163,148 miles
  • Stock # : 90258B
  • VIN : 1FBNE31L08DB48370
  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Ford E-350SD

  • 4th Row Bench
  • AM/FM stereo
  • ABS and Driveline Traction Control
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Wheel Diameter: 16
  • Wheel Width: 7
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Urethane shift knob trim
  • Auxilliary engine cooler
  • Tachometer
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 10.1 s
  • Rear bench
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Cargo area light
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Other front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Curb weight: 6,024 lbs.
  • Gross vehicle weight: 8,800 lbs.
  • Overall Length: 216.7"
  • Overall Width: 79.4"
  • Overall height: 83.4"
  • Wheelbase: 138.0"
  • Front Head Room: 42.0"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.2"
  • Front Leg Room: 40.0"
  • Rear Leg Room: 38.6"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 68.1"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 71.7"
  • Front Hip Room: 65.5"
  • Rear Hip Room: 66.5"
  • 3rd Row Head Room: 40.1"
  • 3rd Row Leg Room: 40.0"
  • 3rd Row Shoulder Room: 71.7"
  • 3rd Row Hip Room: 66.8"
  • Three 12V DC power outlets
  • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Door pockets: Driver and passenger
  • Tires: Width: 225 mm
  • Tires: Profile: 75
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Diameter of tires: 16.0"
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Rear door type: Split swing-out
  • Right rear passenger door type: Split swing-out
  • Fixed antenna
  • 3 Door
  • Driver airbag

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 2008 Ford E-350SD

Exterior Color: Gray

Vin Number: 1FBNE31L08DB48370

Stock: 90258B

View this Used Ford E-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.