Used 2008 Ford F-350SD Truck Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Twin Turbo Diesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2008 Ford F-350SD Truck $item.trim

Pre-Owned 2008 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Black  | Stock: 72041A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: Power Stroke 6.4L V8 DI 32V OHV Twin Turbo Diesel, 4WD.

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

    Awards:
    * 2008 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Voltmeter

  • Engine : 6.4L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Twin Turbo Diesel 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Black Interior Color :
  • Mileage : 137,995 miles
  • Stock # : 72041A
  • VIN : 1FTWW31R28EE00728

  • Trailer hitch
  • AM/FM stereo
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Power steering
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Other front suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Manual locking hubs
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Front Head Room: 41.4"
  • Rear Head Room: 41.4"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.0"
  • Rear Leg Room: 41.8"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Front Hip Room: 67.6"
  • Rear Hip Room: 67.3"
  • Two 12V DC power outlets
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Tires: Profile: 70
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 187,000 miles
  • Engine: 5.3L Vortec V8 SFI VVT Flex Fuel
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: White Diamond Tricoat
  • Interior Color: Slate
  • Mileage: 51,103 miles
  • Engine: 5.3L Vortec V8 SFI VVT Flex Fuel
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Summit White
  • Interior Color: dark titanium
  • Mileage: 154,675 miles
  • Engine: 6.7L Cummins I6 Turbodiesel
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
  • Exterior Color: Silver

Used 2008 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Black

Vin Number: 1FTWW31R28EE00728

Stock: 72041A

View this Used Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.