  • Hood Graphics Package$795

This AUTOCHECK CERTIFIED 2011 Ford F150 Raptor 4x4 is Orange with Black & Orange leather interior and has an automatic transmission plus four wheel drive. Features include power windows/locks/seats, Microsoft Sync PREMIUM SONY sound system, sunroof, tinted windows, heated seats, spray in bedliner, keyless entry and remote start, steering wheel controls with bluetooth/handsfree and much, much more! Because we know that peace of mind is important to our customers, we allow all of our vehicles to be pre-sale inspected by a shop or service of your choice. We are family owned and operated and have been serving Madras & Central Oregona for over 82 years. Much of our business is repeat and referral business and we sincerely appreciate each and every one of our customers! We have financing available for all different credit types -rates as low as 3.99% up to 72 months! All of our cars have vehicle history reports most come W/WARRANTY! ! All trade ins accepted!

  • review

    By rog on Thursday, December 01, 2016

    5.0
    i have driven my f150 for 85000, and only done general maintenance never had a problem that was out of the ordinary or that was not brakes, replacement after wearing them out, fluid changes tires, been a very dependable truck. it drives good in all road conditions, very satisfied
  • Fantastic Truck

    By Roddy on Thursday, July 24, 2014

    5.0
    Ford has really hit the nail on the head with this truck. I got the 5.0 V8 and it is really smooth and powerful. Better than the 5.4 they used before. Also, it drives well, has lots of room, and totally reliable.
  • BEST TRUCK I EVER OWNED!

    By tdaz on Monday, November 02, 2015

    5.0
    I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK ONLINE AND ADDED 20 IN RIMS COOPER TIRES.AIRRAID COLD INTAKE INDUCTION THROTLE BODY SPACER,DUAL EXHAUST LIGHTENING STYLE,GOTTA LOVE THE TOWING PACKAGE. GOING DOWN STEEP I=DOWNGRADE WITH A FULLY LOADED DUAL AXLE TRAILER U TAP BRAKES AND TRUCK AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIOM IS GREAT, JUST TAPE THE BRAKES ON GOING DOW STEEP DECLINE THE TRUCK WILL DOWNSHIFT TI NEXT LOWE GEAR.STARTIN IN SHOW PUT THE TRANS ON 3 ON SHIFER AND TRUCK WILL START OFF IN THAt gear to prevent slipppin n sliding

  • 2018 Ford Escape SEL SUV

    2018 Ford Escape SEL SUV EcoBo…

  • 1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V8 E…