Premium accommodation and potent powertrains testify to this model's dominance. This model accommodates 6 passengers comfortably, and provides features such as: turn signal indicator mirrors, a trailer hitch, and seat memory. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine.

We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

  • review

    By rog on Thursday, December 01, 2016

    5.0
    i have driven my f150 for 85000, and only done general maintenance never had a problem that was out of the ordinary or that was not brakes, replacement after wearing them out, fluid changes tires, been a very dependable truck. it drives good in all road conditions, very satisfied
  • Fantastic Truck

    By Roddy on Thursday, July 24, 2014

    5.0
    Ford has really hit the nail on the head with this truck. I got the 5.0 V8 and it is really smooth and powerful. Better than the 5.4 they used before. Also, it drives well, has lots of room, and totally reliable.
  • BEST TRUCK I EVER OWNED!

    By tdaz on Monday, November 02, 2015

    5.0
    I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK ONLINE AND ADDED 20 IN RIMS COOPER TIRES.AIRRAID COLD INTAKE INDUCTION THROTLE BODY SPACER,DUAL EXHAUST LIGHTENING STYLE,GOTTA LOVE THE TOWING PACKAGE. GOING DOWN STEEP I=DOWNGRADE WITH A FULLY LOADED DUAL AXLE TRAILER U TAP BRAKES AND TRUCK AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIOM IS GREAT, JUST TAPE THE BRAKES ON GOING DOW STEEP DECLINE THE TRUCK WILL DOWNSHIFT TI NEXT LOWE GEAR.STARTIN IN SHOW PUT THE TRANS ON 3 ON SHIFER AND TRUCK WILL START OFF IN THAt gear to prevent slipppin n sliding

  • 2017 Ford F-150 Truck

    2017 Ford F-150 Truck V6 EcoBo…

  • 2016 Ford F-150 Truck

    2016 Ford F-150 Truck V6 EcoBo…