Discerning drivers will appreciate the 2011 Ford F-350!

Settle in and experience the rush! A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. The following features are included: tilt steering wheel, a trailer hitch, and much more. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine.

Our sales staff will help you find the vehicle that you've been searching for. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Call now to schedule a test drive.

  • Thursday, November 04, 2010

    5.0
  • Great pulling powerful truck

    By JR on Thursday, January 09, 2014

    5.0
    I bought this truck to tow a backhoe and handle cargo. I got a gooseneck trailer hitch installed and have pulled 10,000 pound loads routinely with no problems. It rides comfortably with a load on board, the seats are great, comfortable with easy to clean leather. Bad weather is not an issue so long as the ground will support the heavy truck. You are above most traffic and so have great visibility even in road mist. Hauling tools and pulling the trailer with the backhoe cross-country I got 15 miles/gallon moving tons of cargo.
  • Great Truck

    By Thunderbolt on Thursday, August 28, 2008

    4.0
    I have had my 2008 F-350 King Ranch LB with A.R.E cab high shell for 16 mo. I have 15200 miles on it. Would have had more but got hurt and could not drive for 7 mo. The truck has had no problems at all . Fuel miles has been about 13 to 14 in city and 16 to 18 highway with out tow. I use cruise control at 58 to 60 mph. This is after break in on the diesel 6.4. The gas meter on the truck says on highway 20 to 22 but that wrong. I knew the truck uses more fuel so why gripe about my miles. I think for a truck of this size it does well. I see others complain about miles mpg then why did you buy a big truck in the first place. Every where I go people love the truck. I'm 60 years old and had a few trucks and cars in my life, and I can say this Ford truck is the best truck I have ever had. Ride great for a big truck, something I have to look for a place to park it because of the size but I don't care it worth it. This is a no bull report, because I love the truth about my auto good or bad. I use Amsoil CJ-4 5w40 syn. This will be my last truck till I go home to be with the Lord !!

  • 2017 Ford F-150 Truck

    2017 Ford F-150 Truck EcoBoost…

  • 2018 Ford F-350SD Truck

    2018 Ford F-350SD Truck Power…