Used 2012 Ford F-350SD Truck Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2012 Ford F-350SD Truck $item.trim

Pre-Owned 2012 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: White  | Stock: 90291A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: 4WD.

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

    Awards:
    * 2012 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Rear cargo: tailgate

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TORQSHIFT 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE 4WD
  • Exterior Color : White Interior Color :
  • Mileage : 96,442 miles
  • Stock # : 90291A
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT4CEA35397

  • Trailer hitch
  • Stability control with anti-roll control
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Split rear bench
  • Flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Max cargo capacity: 59 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Fuel Type: Flexible
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Other front suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Overhead console: Full with storage
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Overall height: 80.8"
  • Front Head Room: 40.7"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.8"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.1"
  • Rear Leg Room: 42.1"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Front Hip Room: 67.6"
  • Rear Hip Room: 67.6"
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Engine immobilizer
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 45,199 miles
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic
  • Exterior Color: Red
  • Mileage: 47,649 miles
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Brown
  • Interior Color: 3a Adobe

Used 2012 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: White

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT4CEA35397

Stock: 90291A

View this Used Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.