Used 2012 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe V6 Ti-VCT 24V in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2012 Ford Mustang Coupe V6

Pre-Owned 2012 Ford Mustang Coupe  | Color: Blue  | Stock: 90298

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features:

    Odometer is 10662 miles below market average! 19/29 City/Highway MPG

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

    Awards:
    * 2012 KBB.com 10 Best Road Trip Convertibles * 2012 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Alloy wheels

Brake assist

Bumpers: body-color

CD player

Cloth Bucket Seats

MP3 decoder

Premium AM/FM Stereo w/Single CD/Clock

Radio data system

Rear anti-roll bar

Voltmeter

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

Ford Mustang

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • SYNC
  • MP3 player
  • Audio System Premium Brand: Shaker 500
  • AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
  • Surround Audio
  • Stability control
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Machined aluminum rims
  • Wheel Diameter: 17
  • Wheel Width: 7
  • Leather/aluminum steering wheel trim
  • Metal-look shift knob trim
  • Aluminum dash trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 5.9 s
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Front reading lights
  • Leather seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 13 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Strut front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Rigid axle rear suspension
  • Multi-link rear suspension
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
  • Variable intermittent front wipers
  • Grille with chrome bar
  • Center Console: Full with locking storage
  • Curb weight: 3,401 lbs.
  • Overall Length: 188.1"

0 Results Found

Used 2012 Ford Mustang

Exterior Color: Blue

Vin Number: 1ZVBP8AM3C5257808

Stock: 90298

View this Used Ford Mustang for sale in Madras, OR.