Generously equipped and boasting stylish interior comfort, this vehicle challenges all competitors, regardless of price and class! Top features include remote keyless entry, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, heated door mirrors, and more.

We pride ourselves in the quality that we offer on all of our vehicles. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

  • I LOVE MY EDGE

    By DJ on Thursday, December 22, 2011

    5.0
    I love the comfort level and all the great features. The panoramic vista roof is a great feature and I actually fine myself using it more than I ever though I would. The Ford SYNC is a great feature. The best feature of the car is the hands free feature. There is ample leg room in the rear seats and plenty of room to get in and out. The power lift gate is a must for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed having it. The HID headlamps give the exterior of the car a nice touch. I love the new front end on the EDGE. It looks better than the older models. Overall I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a crossover.
  • excellent vehicle

    By happyedgeowner on Monday, January 27, 2014

    5.0
    I came from another crossover SUV and bought the Edge in the middle of winter. I can't even begin to describe the difference in driving ability from my previous car to this one. Complete night and day. Handles excellently in snow, slush, and ice. Incredibly quiet and comfortable ride. Lots of interior space making it comfortable for long distance driving. Lots of fun little features, too, like the customizable ambient lighting. I also use bluetooth quite frequently and I am impressed with how little outside noise you hear. Would recommend over and over again! LOVE LOVE LOVE
  • best all around car, right size

    By Randy on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

    5.0
    Most convenient vehicle I ever owned. Comfortable with smooth drive, easy to get in and out, plenty cargo space, just right size. One of the best all around vehicle with many available extra options

  • 2018 Ford Escape SEL SUV

    2018 Ford Escape SEL SUV EcoBo…

  • 1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V8 E…