  • Front Ventilated disc brakes
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Interior air filtration
  • Leather/chrome shift knob trim
  • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
  • MP3 player
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.9 s
  • Max cargo capacity: 69 cu.ft.
  • Metal-look center console trim
  • Metal-look dash trim
  • Metal-look door trim
  • Painted aluminum rims
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Rear spoiler: Lip
  • Regular front stabilizer bar
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
  • SYNC with MyFord
  • Side airbag
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Stability control with anti-roll control
  • Steering Wheel Air Conditioning Controls
  • Strut front suspension
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Wheel Width: 8

Dealer Notes

2013 Ford Edge SEL Silver FWD 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift

Features:

Odometer is 26305 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 19/27 City/Highway MPG

* Ward's 10 Best Engines * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Reviews:
* The Ford Edge offers a balanced ride, multiple engine choices, and a wide range of tech and amenity options that can morph it from a sub-$30,000 family hauler to a powerful, blinged-out machine reaching over $45,000. Source: KBB.com
* Quiet and comfortable cabin; abundant features; comfortable ride; composed handling; available EcoBoost four-cylinder engine. Source: Edmunds

  • I LOVE MY EDGE

    By DJ on Thursday, December 22, 2011

    5.0
    I love the comfort level and all the great features. The panoramic vista roof is a great feature and I actually fine myself using it more than I ever though I would. The Ford SYNC is a great feature. The best feature of the car is the hands free feature. There is ample leg room in the rear seats and plenty of room to get in and out. The power lift gate is a must for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed having it. The HID headlamps give the exterior of the car a nice touch. I love the new front end on the EDGE. It looks better than the older models. Overall I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a crossover.
  • excellent vehicle

    By happyedgeowner on Monday, January 27, 2014

    5.0
    I came from another crossover SUV and bought the Edge in the middle of winter. I can't even begin to describe the difference in driving ability from my previous car to this one. Complete night and day. Handles excellently in snow, slush, and ice. Incredibly quiet and comfortable ride. Lots of interior space making it comfortable for long distance driving. Lots of fun little features, too, like the customizable ambient lighting. I also use bluetooth quite frequently and I am impressed with how little outside noise you hear. Would recommend over and over again! LOVE LOVE LOVE
  • best all around car, right size

    By Randy on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

    5.0
    Most convenient vehicle I ever owned. Comfortable with smooth drive, easy to get in and out, plenty cargo space, just right size. One of the best all around vehicle with many available extra options

  • 2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan

    2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan I4 T…

  • 2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV

    2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV I4 Ti…