    • Headlights off auto delay
    • In-Dash single CD player
    • Leaf rear suspension
    • Leather steering wheel trim
    • Leather/chrome shift knob trim
    • MP3 player
    • Machined aluminum rims
    • Manual front air conditioning
    • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.3 s
    • Max cargo capacity: 60 cu.ft.
    • Metal-look center console trim
    • Metal-look dash trim
    • Metal-look door trim
    • Privacy glass: Deep
    • Radio Data System
    • Remote activated exterior entry lights
    • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
    • Rigid axle rear suspension
    • Running boards
    • SYNC with MyFord
    • Side airbag
    • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
    • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
    • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
    • Speed-proportional power steering
    • Split rear bench
    • Stability control with anti-roll control
    • Suspension class: Off-road
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
    • Total Number of Speakers: 4
    • Trailer hitch
    • Trip computer
    • Vehicle Emissions: Federal
    • Wheel Width: 8.5
    • Wireless phone connectivity

    Dealer Notes

    Black 4WD 6.2L V8 EFI 16V 6-Speed Automatic Electronic

    Features: 4WD, 17" Cast Aluminum Wheels, 4 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6-Way Power Adjuster (Driver's Side Only), ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AM/FM Single CD w/Clock, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, CD player, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Locking w/4.10 Axle Ratio, Electronic Stability Control, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 7,450 lbs Payload Package, Illuminated entry, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Rear Parking Sensors, Rear reading lights, Rear step bumper, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Unique Leather/Cloth Front 40/Console/40 Seats, Variably intermittent wipers, 4WD.

    * 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:
    * If you like variety and choice, the 2013 Ford F-150 offers the most comprehensive lineup in the industry. High-end interiors and cutting-edge infotainment and audio options further distance the F-150 from other trucks. Source: KBB.com
    * Compelling engine lineup, particularly the turbocharged V6; largest selection of variations; innovative electronics features. Source: Edmunds

    • review

      By rog on Thursday, December 01, 2016

      5.0
      i have driven my f150 for 85000, and only done general maintenance never had a problem that was out of the ordinary or that was not brakes, replacement after wearing them out, fluid changes tires, been a very dependable truck. it drives good in all road conditions, very satisfied
    • Fantastic Truck

      By Roddy on Thursday, July 24, 2014

      5.0
      Ford has really hit the nail on the head with this truck. I got the 5.0 V8 and it is really smooth and powerful. Better than the 5.4 they used before. Also, it drives well, has lots of room, and totally reliable.
    • BEST TRUCK I EVER OWNED!

      By tdaz on Monday, November 02, 2015

      5.0
      I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK ONLINE AND ADDED 20 IN RIMS COOPER TIRES.AIRRAID COLD INTAKE INDUCTION THROTLE BODY SPACER,DUAL EXHAUST LIGHTENING STYLE,GOTTA LOVE THE TOWING PACKAGE. GOING DOWN STEEP I=DOWNGRADE WITH A FULLY LOADED DUAL AXLE TRAILER U TAP BRAKES AND TRUCK AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIOM IS GREAT, JUST TAPE THE BRAKES ON GOING DOW STEEP DECLINE THE TRUCK WILL DOWNSHIFT TI NEXT LOWE GEAR.STARTIN IN SHOW PUT THE TRANS ON 3 ON SHIFER AND TRUCK WILL START OFF IN THAt gear to prevent slipppin n sliding

    • 2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch Truck

      2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch Tru…

    • 2015 Ford Transit-350 XLT Wagon

      2015 Ford Transit-350 XLT Wago…