  • Automatic front air conditioning
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Braking Assist
  • Bucket front seats
  • Cargo area light
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Compass
  • Cruise control
  • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
  • Dual front air conditioning zones
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Electric power steering
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Instrumentation: Low fuel level
  • Interior air filtration
  • Leather/chrome shift knob trim
  • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
  • MP3 player
  • Manual Folding Third Row Seat
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.5 s
  • Max cargo capacity: 83 cu.ft.
  • Metal-look center console trim
  • Painted aluminum rims
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Power windows
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Radio Data System
  • Rear air conditioning with separate controls
  • Rear heat ducts with separate controls
  • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
  • SYNC
  • Side airbag
  • Simulated wood dash trim
  • Simulated wood door trim
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Stability control with anti-roll control
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Tumble forward rear seats
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Wheel Width: 7.5

Dealer Notes

2013 Ford Flex SEL White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat AWD 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift

Features: AWD.

* 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Reviews:
* If you're looking for a family vehicle that is a modern equivalent of the classic American station wagon, the 2013 Ford Flex could be the one. It offers seating for six or seven, a range of models and prices, available all-wheel drive, and a turbocharged V6 EcoBoost engine. Source: KBB.com
* Spacious and versatile cabin with genuine three-row space; refined ride; high-tech features; all-wheel drive and turbocharged engine option. Source: Edmunds

  • Best vehicle

    By Rios on Wednesday, August 31, 2016

    5.0
    Purchased a 2013 Limited, best vehicle ever. Comes loaded with Park Assist for those that can't parallel park. Great in tight situations. The adaptive cruise is phenomenal, slows down when it gets close to traffic (distance adjustable). Now the warning sensors will keep you on your toes if you get too close and forget to brake. Now the six seater is the way to go with the front driver and passenger seat with a/c blowing up your hi-nee, freaking awesome. The refrigerator/freezer in the second row worth having on road trips. The Flex rides like a sedan but has the looks of a Chevy Tahoe lower version but has more rear space with the third row up than a Tahoe. The towing capacity is awesome had the biggest U haul trailer you can rent hooked onto the back.
  • Best vehicle I've owned.

    By Kristoph on Tuesday, July 16, 2019

    5.0
    Currently I have 201,000 miles on my Flex SE with a tow package and it has performed flawlessly. Cost of ownership other than brakes and tires has been 50.00! Replaced a window switch and a headlight, otherwise the entire vehicle is all original all the way down to the belt and plugs. MPG mixed is 23.4 and freeway mileage is amazing, running close to 30 loaded up and the cruise set. Tow package is a must, it transforms an already great people hauler into a great vacationer. Make sure to find one with a luggage rack and the possibilities are endless. Ohio climate is starting to take its toll on the body after 10 years but nothing that can't be fixed.
  • LOVE IT

    By autoshop mama on Friday, August 15, 2014

    5.0
    Its wonderful, dives like a car, but holds cargo like a minivan. We used to own a minivan and needed something we could tow with and the flex was perfect. The kids can get in and out easily even from the third row. The fuel economy is not impressive (i have heard it got better in later years). I would buy it all over again! Engine is peppy and towing does not make it feel under powered.

  • 2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan

    2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan I4 T…

  • 2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV

    2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV I4 Ti…