Used 2013 Ford Flex SEL SUV V6 Ti-VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2013 Ford Flex SUV SEL

Pre-Owned 2013 Ford Flex SUV  | Color: White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat  | Stock: 90331

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2013 Ford Flex SEL White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat AWD 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift

    Features: AWD.

    * 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:
    * If you're looking for a family vehicle that is a modern equivalent of the classic American station wagon, the 2013 Ford Flex could be the one. It offers seating for six or seven, a range of models and prices, available all-wheel drive, and a turbocharged V6 EcoBoost engine. Source: KBB.com
    * Spacious and versatile cabin with genuine three-row space; refined ride; high-tech features; all-wheel drive and turbocharged engine option. Source: Edmunds

3rd row seats: split-bench

AM/FM Single CD/MP3 Capable

Alloy wheels

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Automatic temperature control

Brake assist

Bumpers: body-color

CD player

Cloth Heated Front Bucket Seats

Four wheel independent suspension

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

Garage door transmitter

Heated door mirrors

Heated front seats

MP3 decoder

Power passenger seat

Rear Parking Sensors

Rear air conditioning

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear window wiper

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Ford Flex

  • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • 1st, 2nd and 3rd row head airbags
  • Rear air conditioning with separate controls
  • 50-50 Third Row Seat
  • Manual Folding Third Row Seat
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • SYNC
  • MP3 player
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Stability control with anti-roll control
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Painted aluminum rims
  • Wheel Diameter: 18
  • Wheel Width: 7.5
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
  • Leather/chrome shift knob trim
  • Simulated wood dash trim
  • Simulated wood door trim
  • Metal-look center console trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.5 s
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
  • Rear heat ducts with separate controls
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Split rear bench
  • Tumble forward rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Automatic front air conditioning
  • Dual front air conditioning zones
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 83 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II

  • Mileage: 28,193 miles
  • Engine: 2.4L I4 MultiAir
  • Transmission: 9-Speed 948TE Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Black
  • Interior Color: brown
  • Mileage: 173,505 miles
  • Engine: 5.3L Vortec V8 SFI Flex Fuel Aluminum Block
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Red Jewel
  • Interior Color: light titanium

Used 2013 Ford Flex

Exterior Color: White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat

Vin Number: 2FMHK6C85DBD08072

Stock: 90331

View this Used Ford Flex for sale in Madras, OR.