  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Instrumentation: Low fuel level
  • Interior air filtration
  • Leather seat upholstery
  • Leather/chrome shift knob trim
  • Leather/genuine wood steering wheel trim
  • MP3 player
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.9 s
  • Max cargo capacity: 20 cu.ft.
  • Memorized Settings for 2 drivers
  • Memorized Settings including door mirror(s)
  • Painted aluminum rims
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Power windows
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Radio Data System
  • Rear bench
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Remote engine start
  • Remote window operation
  • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
  • SYNC with MyFord Touch
  • Side airbag
  • Simulated carbon fibre center console trim
  • Simulated wood dash trim
  • Simulated wood door trim
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Stability control
  • Surround Audio
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Wheel Width: 8

Dealer Notes

2013 Ford Taurus Limited FWD 3.5L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift

Features: 19" Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 7 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AM/FM Stereo/Single CD/MP3 Capable, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter: HomeLink, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Perforated Leather Front Bucket Seats, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers.

Odometer is 15919 miles below market average! 19/29 City/Highway MPG

* Ward's 10 Best Engines * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Reviews:
* If you like the solid feel of a full-size vehicle, but want something more modern and maneuverable than an old-fashioned SUV or wagon, the 2013 Ford Taurus is worth a test drive. Lincoln-like luxury features plus the performance-oriented SHO trim place this car in a league well above the average family sedan. Source: KBB.com
* Long list of standard features and cutting-edge options; handsome and quiet cabin; humongous trunk; comfortable ride; available fuel-efficient four-cylinder engine; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds

  • Best V6 Sedan Value

    By AlChip on Thursday, September 01, 2016

    5.0
    We just bought our 2016 Ford Taurus SE and we could not be happier with it. No initial quality problems and the value for a family sedan is outstanding. I like that our family of 4 fits so easily in it since the kids are now grown up and bigger than Mom and Dad. The standard features such as rear view camera and hands-free calling with Ford Sync are great.
  • Excellent Car

    By SHO owner on Thursday, October 20, 2011

    5.0
    This is easily the best car I have ever owned. The speed for a car of this size is amazing and the economy isn't bad. It can compare with some of the fasted luxury car models, and for the price it can compete.
  • I have owned many new cars overall this one is the

    By Mel on Wednesday, September 25, 2019

    5.0
    Very nice driving and comfortable good mileage for the size of automobile no problems. I have owned other more expensive cars and this is the best of the lot.

  • 2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan

    2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan I4 T…

  • 2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV

    2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV I4 Ti…