Used 2014 Ford F-150 Truck EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2014 Ford F-150 Truck $item.trim

Pre-Owned 2014 Ford F-150 Truck  | Color: Red  | Stock: 72026A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: 4WD.

    Odometer is 15831 miles below market average!

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

    Awards:
    * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • Stability control with anti-roll control
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Double wishbone front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Overall Width: 79.2"
  • Front Head Room: 41.0"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.3"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.4"
  • Rear Leg Room: 43.5"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 65.9"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.5"
  • Front Hip Room: 60.5"
  • Rear Hip Room: 64.6"
  • Three 12V DC power outlets
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Engine immobilizer
  • Cupholders: Front and rear
  • Door pockets: Driver, passenger and rear
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Tires: Prefix: P
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • Manual child safety locks
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 110,960 miles
  • Engine: 6.7L Cummins I6 Turbodiesel
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
  • Exterior Color: Bright White
  • Interior Color: Black/Diesel Gray Interior
  • Mileage: 96,442 miles
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Mileage: 60,015 miles
  • Engine: 5L V8 FFV
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic
  • Exterior Color: White

Used 2014 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Red

Vin Number: 1FTFW1ETXEKG50824

Stock: 72026A

View this Used Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.