Used 2014 FordFlex SE SUV

  • VIN: 2FMGK5B84EBD12994
  • Stock: 90386
FOUND THE YOUR NEXT VEHICLE? PRESS THE GREEN "BUY ONLINE NOW" BUTTON TO START YOUR ONLINE PURCHASE. LIVE OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR PURCHASE, FINANCING, AND TRADE.

Ginger Ale Metallic
Interior Color
Charcoal Black
Body
SUV
Transmission
6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift
Drivetrain
FWD
Engine
3.5 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT
Ford Flex

Detailed Specifications

  • 1st, 2nd and 3rd row head airbags
  • 4-wheel ABS Brakes
  • 50-50 Third Row Seat
  • ABS and Driveline Traction Control
  • AM/FM stereo
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Braking Assist
  • Bucket front seats
  • Cargo area light
  • Clock: In-radio display
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Coil front spring
  • Coil rear spring
  • Compass
  • Cruise control
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Electric power steering
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • External temperature display
  • Four-wheel Independent Suspension
  • Front Ventilated disc brakes
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Interior air filtration
  • Leather/chrome shift knob trim
  • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
  • MP3 player
  • Manual Folding Third Row Seat
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 7.1 s
  • Max cargo capacity: 83 cu.ft.
  • Metal-look center console trim
  • Metal-look dash trim
  • Metal-look door trim
  • Painted aluminum rims
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Power windows
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Radio Data System
  • Rear air conditioning with separate controls
  • Rear heat ducts with separate controls
  • Regular front stabilizer bar
  • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
  • SYNC with MyFord
  • Stability control with anti-roll control
  • Strut front suspension
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Tumble forward rear seats
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Wheel Width: 7.5

Dealer Notes

2014 Ford Flex SE Ginger Ale Metallic FWD 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift

Features: 3.39 Axle Ratio, 3rd row seats: split-bench, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Single CD/MP3 Capable, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Cloth Front Bucket Seats, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Rear air conditioning, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear Parking Sensors, Rear reading lights, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC w/MyFord Communications/Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers.

* 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Reviews:
* If what you’d really like is a modern interpretation of the classic American station wagon theme, the 2014 Ford Flex could be the one. It offers seating for six or seven, a range of trim levels and prices, available all-wheel drive, and a turbocharged V6 EcoBoost engine. Source: KBB.com
* Spacious and versatile cabin with genuine three-row space; refined ride; high-tech features; excellent visibility; strong turbocharged engine option. Source: Edmunds
* Ford Flex is the modern way to move. With bold lettering on the hood, futuristic front grille, and a sleek shape, it is the space for busy families on the go. It comes in 3 trims: the Base SE, the mid range SEL, and the top-tier Limited. Exciting to look at, Flex is equally exciting to drive. Standard on the SE and SEL is the 3.5L V6 with 287 HP and 25 MPG HWY, and the Limited gives you choice of that or the optional 3.5L EcoBoost V6 with 365 HP and 23 MPG HWY. Both engines come with a 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission. The Flex is full of great technology. Standard SYNC with MyFord keeps you connected to calls, music and more while keeping both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Adaptive Cruise Control automatically adjusts the speed of the vehicle if there is slowing traffic ahead. If you are getting the Limited, Active Park Assist is available that can identify spots for you to parallel park in and then steer the vehicle into place itself. Flex comes standard with 1st-row bucket seats, 2nd-row 60/40 split bench seat and 3rd-row 50/50 split bench seat for seven-passenger seating. It's amazing how much room there is for all seven passengers, and 2nd-row and 3rd-row legroom is best in class. New for 2014, its Appearance Package is available with the option of a new monochromatic or Tuxedo Black Metallic-painted roof. For a more spacious feel, the available Vista Roof consists of four skylights covering all three rows of seating. The available Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link combines GPS technology, with voice-guided turn-by-turn directions and 3-

  • Best vehicle

    By Rios on Wednesday, August 31, 2016

    5.0
    Purchased a 2013 Limited, best vehicle ever. Comes loaded with Park Assist for those that can't parallel park. Great in tight situations. The adaptive cruise is phenomenal, slows down when it gets close to traffic (distance adjustable). Now the warning sensors will keep you on your toes if you get too close and forget to brake. Now the six seater is the way to go with the front driver and passenger seat with a/c blowing up your hi-nee, freaking awesome. The refrigerator/freezer in the second row worth having on road trips. The Flex rides like a sedan but has the looks of a Chevy Tahoe lower version but has more rear space with the third row up than a Tahoe. The towing capacity is awesome had the biggest U haul trailer you can rent hooked onto the back.
  • Best vehicle I've owned.

    By Kristoph on Tuesday, July 16, 2019

    5.0
    Currently I have 201,000 miles on my Flex SE with a tow package and it has performed flawlessly. Cost of ownership other than brakes and tires has been 50.00! Replaced a window switch and a headlight, otherwise the entire vehicle is all original all the way down to the belt and plugs. MPG mixed is 23.4 and freeway mileage is amazing, running close to 30 loaded up and the cruise set. Tow package is a must, it transforms an already great people hauler into a great vacationer. Make sure to find one with a luggage rack and the possibilities are endless. Ohio climate is starting to take its toll on the body after 10 years but nothing that can't be fixed.
  • LOVE IT

    By autoshop mama on Friday, August 15, 2014

    5.0
    Its wonderful, dives like a car, but holds cargo like a minivan. We used to own a minivan and needed something we could tow with and the flex was perfect. The kids can get in and out easily even from the third row. The fuel economy is not impressive (i have heard it got better in later years). I would buy it all over again! Engine is peppy and towing does not make it feel under powered.

  • 2017 Ford F-350 XL Truck

    2017 Ford F-350 XL Truck Power…

  • 2013 Ford F-150 Truck

    2013 Ford F-150 Truck V8 FFV