Used 2014 Ford Focus ST Hatchback EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2014 Ford Focus Hatchback ST

Pre-Owned 2014 Ford Focus Hatchback  | Color: Blue  | Stock: 90317

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features:

    23/32 City/Highway MPG

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

    Awards:
    * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:

    * If you've looked with envy at those fortunate European enthusiasts who could experience the crisp handling of a responsive chassis and the exhilarating performance of a strong yet relatively small-displacement engine, the Focus ST means your wait is over. It's also an efficient family car - but we won't tell. Source: KBB.com
    * Nimble handling; refined and quiet ride; strong engine; stylish and well-made interior; abundant list of upscale and high-tech options. Source: Edmunds
    * Driving the 2014 Ford Focus is incredibly fun and enjoyable. It has a dynamic design, addictive driving experience, and an interior that immerses you into something that is definitely more than just a car. The Focus comes in 7 models to pick from: the Base S Sedan, SE Sedan, SE Hatch, Titanium Sedan, ST, Titanium Hatch, and Electric. New for 2014, there's a Sport Appearance Package for the SE, which has sport cloth seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and an available rear spoiler. Every drop of fuel is effectively used in the Focus with its 2.0L engine. Twin independent variable camshaft timing adds extra precision, contributing to fuel efficiency or power output. The electric power-assisted steering contributes to fuel efficiency as well. Plus, Active Grille Shutters help Focus make itself even more aerodynamic and fuel-efficient. This all helps Focus SE with the SFE Package achieve up to 40 MPG HWY, which equals less stops at the pump. For entertainment, there's SYNC with MyFord Touch, standard on Titanium and Electric trims, and optional on SE and ST. On select models, luxury comes in the form of leather-trimmed seats, dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, ambient lighting, and 2 Interior Style Packages that feature two-tone leather-trimmed seats, matching door-trim inserts, coordinated steering wheel trim and more. The new Focus ST is geared to get you to your destination quickly. Mash the aluminum accelerator pedal and you'll be treated to the rollicking performance of its 252hp, 2.0L EcoBoost engine that's linked to a 6-speed manual transmission. An overboost feature can sustain increased torque (from 3000 to 4500 rpm) for 15 seconds at a time enhancing its performance feel. Source: The Manufacturer Summary

18" Painted Alloy Wheels

AM/FM/CD/MP3 w/6 Speakers

Bumpers: body-color

CD player

Cloth Sport Seats

Four wheel independent suspension

Front fog lights

Leather steering wheel

Low tire pressure warning

MP3 decoder

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear seats: bench

Rear window defroster

Rear window wiper

Remote keyless entry

SYNC Communications & Entertainment System

Spoiler

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Ford Focus

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Rear spoiler: Wing
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • SYNC with MyFord
  • MP3 player
  • AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • Intercooled Turbo
  • Stability control
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Silver aluminum rims
  • Wheel Diameter: 18
  • Wheel Width: 7
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Leather steering wheel trim
  • Leather/chrome shift knob trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 5.8 s
  • Turn signal in mirrors
  • Dual vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Front reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Rear bench
  • Flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Sport
  • Interior air filtration
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 45 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Strut front suspension
  • Four-wheel Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Independent rear suspension
  • Short and long arm rear suspension
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars

0 Results Found

Used 2014 Ford Focus

Exterior Color: Blue

Vin Number: 1FADP3L92EL298331

Stock: 90317

View this Used Ford Focus for sale in Madras, OR.