Other
Body
Hatchback
Transmission
6-Speed Manual
Drivetrain
FWD
Engine
2 EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
Ford Focus

2014 Ford Focus ST Blue FWD EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 6-Speed Manual

Features:

Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 23/32 City/Highway MPG

* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Reviews:
* If you've looked with envy at those fortunate European enthusiasts who could experience the crisp handling of a responsive chassis and the exhilarating performance of a strong yet relatively small-displacement engine, the Focus ST means your wait is over. It's also an efficient family car - but we won't tell. Source: KBB.com
* Nimble handling; refined and quiet ride; strong engine; stylish and well-made interior; abundant list of upscale and high-tech options. Source: Edmunds
* Driving the 2014 Ford Focus is incredibly fun and enjoyable. It has a dynamic design, addictive driving experience, and an interior that immerses you into something that is definitely more than just a car. The Focus comes in 7 models to pick from: the Base S Sedan, SE Sedan, SE Hatch, Titanium Sedan, ST, Titanium Hatch, and Electric. New for 2014, there's a Sport Appearance Package for the SE, which has sport cloth seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and an available rear spoiler. Every drop of fuel is effectively used in the Focus with its 2.0L engine. Twin independent variable camshaft timing adds extra precision, contributing to fuel efficiency or power output. The electric power-assisted steering contributes to fuel efficiency as well. Plus, Active Grille Shutters help Focus make itself even more aerodynamic and fuel-efficient. This all helps Focus SE with the SFE Package achieve up to 40 MPG HWY, which equals less stops at the pump. For entertainment, there's SYNC with MyFord Touch, standard on Titanium and Electric trims, and optional on SE and ST. On select models, luxury comes in the form of leather-trimmed seats, dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, ambient lighting, and 2 Interior Style Packages that feature two-tone leather-trimmed seats, matching door-trim inserts, coordinated steering wheel trim and more. The new Focus ST is geared to get you to your destination quickly. Mash the aluminum accelerator pedal and you'll be treated to the rollicking performance of its 252hp, 2.0L EcoBoost engine that's linked to a 6-speed manual transmission. An overboost feature can sustain increased torque (from 3000 to 4500 rpm) for 15 seconds at a time enhancing its performance feel. Source: The Manufacturer Summary

  • Best vehicle Ive ever owned!

    By Sam on Wednesday, January 24, 2018

    5.0
    If youre looking for a super efficient and reliable car, youve found it! Ive had this car for almost a year. I keep up on all general maintenance and its never given me a single problem. I have all-season tires on it and its still a champ in the snow too! I love the bluetooth capabilities, great gas mileage, great interior and exterior, great vehicle! Would buy again in a heartbeat.
  • Fantastic value. Little workhorse

    By Stig on Tuesday, November 28, 2017

    5.0
    Fantastic vehicle. Smooth ride on highway. Comfortable seats. Trunk/Hatch had enough room. Sync feature works well. No huge problems at all. Gas mileage is averaging 34mpg. I drive a lot of HWY but mostly at 75-80mph. If you do 65mph you get 37mpg or so. Driving dynamics have been good. Obviously not a sports car but pick up is fine for a 2.0l 4 cyl auto. The handling is crisp and its easy to avoid sudden items on the road without losing control. I have put on 125k in 5 years and the car has performed flawlessly. Just took it on a 1250 mile trip and back (total 2800 or so in 10 days) and it effortlessly drove at sustained speeds of 80+mph, higher at times. Absolutely a great value for money.
  • 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback

    By Travis on Friday, August 04, 2017

    4.0
    This vehicle has been pretty trouble free. Other than the transmission issues, which have been resolved and have not experienced any other issues for the past year. It is holding up pretty well, although I dont beat on my vehicles too hard. Pretty good MPG (average 32 MPG combined/38+ Highway).

  • 2001 Ford Escape XLT SUV

    2001 Ford Escape XLT SUV Durat…

  • 2018 Ford Transit-350 Wagon

    2018 Ford Transit-350 Wagon V6…