  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Interior air filtration
  • Lithium ion motor battery
  • MP3 player
  • Max cargo capacity: 12 cu.ft.
  • Metal-look dash trim
  • Metal-look door trim
  • Metal-look shift knob trim
  • Metal-look/piano black center console trim
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Power windows
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Radio Data System
  • Rear bench
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Regular front stabilizer bar
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Remote window operation
  • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
  • SYNC with MyFord
  • Side airbag
  • Silver aluminum rims
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Stability control
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Turn signal in mirrors
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Vehicle Emissions: PZEV
  • Wheel Width: 7.5

Dealer Notes

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE FWD 2.0L I4 Atkinson-Cycle Hybrid E-CVT Automatic

Features: 2.0L I4 Atkinson-Cycle Hybrid, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, EcoCloth Front Bucket Seats, Electronic Stability Control, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo/MP3/Single-CD, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, 2.0L I4 Atkinson-Cycle Hybrid.

Odometer is 18680 miles below market average! 44/41 City/Highway MPG

* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Hybrids Under $30,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Reviews:
* If you're looking for a sporty sedan, a luxurious touring car, a fuel-efficient family car or just something to impress the neighbors, you'll find it all in the 2014 Ford Fusion. Source: KBB.com
* Fuel-efficient turbocharged engines; sharp handling; composed ride; quiet cabin; advanced technology and safety features; eye-catching style; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* High fuel economy; advanced technology and safety features; eye-catching styling. Source: Edmunds

  • Solid Performer

    By lonewolf on Thursday, January 18, 2018

    5.0
    Fusion SE model with Eco boost Engine has excellent pull power. I have been driving it for 4 years and I dont have any complaints yet. I do regular maintenance like Oil Change every 6-8 months .Back seat riders feel comfortable and its a very solid highway rider. The build looks heavy, tough and seals the highway noise perfectly. I never had problem with battery/ignition even during the coldest weather . I love this vehicle for its style and reliability.
  • Awesome midsize sedan! My best car yet.

    By Jeff on Tuesday, July 02, 2019

    5.0
    I recently bought a 2019 Ford Fusion SE FWD after test driving the new Toyota Camry as well as the Chevy Malibu. After all the great reviews that I read online I assumed the new Camry would be exceptional. I found the car very noisy during the test drive (I drove the 2019 Camry SE). Nice looking but not very refined. The Chevy Malibu was smooth but also noisy with the base 1.5 litre engine. I then test drove the Ford Fusion and fell in love. The car is stunning. Excellent styling, refined interior (even the SE model). The driving dynamics shocked me. The Fusion’s handling is very sharp while still providing a very smooth ride and luxury level quietness in the cabin. The Ford Sync 3 infotainment system is intuitive and user friendly. The car is almost like a fully loaded car in the SE version: heated front seats, rain sensing wipers, co-pilot 360 safety features, wifi hot spot, apple car play/android auto, remove start from my phone, electronic parking break, power seats for the driver and front passenger, passive entry, 17 inch alloys (with Michelin tires), capless fuel gas tank, auto-dimming rear view mirror, power and heated mirrors, push button start, etc.... You really owe it to yourself to test drive the Fusion if you are looking for a midsize car. Notice that car reviewers give huge marks to the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry, but consumers give better reviews of the Fusion. In terms of fuel economy I hit 40mpg on the highway when using cruise control at 65mph. I have the 1.5 litre Ecoboost engine. This car is exceptional! Regards, Jeff
  • Turned out to be a good car

    By LeAFiona on Wednesday, June 19, 2019

    4.0
    Had an issue with a recall, but before and after that, the car has been excellent and runs really well on the highway. Gas mileage is pretty good if you drive her with care and not speeding around. It is comfortable and I love how it feels behind the wheel. Overall, very happy.

  • 2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan

    2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan I4 T…

  • 2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV

    2018 Ford EcoSport S SUV I4 Ti…