Used 2015 FordF-150 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FTEW1EG8FKD37478
Blue
Interior Color
Other
6-Speed Automatic Electronic
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • Trailer Tow Package$695
    • Auxiliary Transmission Oil Cooler
    • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver
    • Upgraded Front Stabilizer Bar
Included Options
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$195
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Radio: Single-CD w/SiriusXM Satellite$485

2015 Ford F-150 Lariat Blue 4WD EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 6-Speed Automatic Electronic

Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

Odometer is 24308 miles below market average!

* NACTOY 2015 North American Truck of the Year * Green Car Journal 2015 Green Car Technology Award * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.

  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • outstanding versatility

    By rogerdodger on Monday, January 14, 2019

    5.0
    We wanted a 1/2 ton capable of pulling a 10,000 lb 5th wheel camper with plenty of power on reserve and we found it. We equipped the truck with the supercrew cab, 61/2 ft bed, max tow package, max payload package and 20 inch wheels which added heavier rear springs. Comparing all the engine options, we chose the torquey 3.5 ecoboost v6. After a short break-in period, we towed the rv from wva to florida and back. Absolutely amazing. Overall fuel economy on the trip was 11.2 mpg.Power never lacked even pulling up Fancy Gap. We ran 60 mph and had tons of acceleration on tap. The 10 speed operated smoothly and efficiently.Plenty of stopping power as this truck came equipped with the same size brakes as the f-250. With the trailer unhooked, we average 20-22 mpg, with a high average of 26.3 mpg on a weekend trip of highway driving. This truck has it all.
  • Looks awesome....always broke

    By Shappy on Monday, April 02, 2018

    2.0
    Truck by far looks awesome....out of service over a month out of the first year of ownership due to oil leaks....terrible reliability....never buy one again

  • 2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan

    2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan…

  • 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sedan

    2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sed…