Used 2015 FordF-150 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FTEW1EG8FKD37478
Blue
Interior Color
Other
6-Speed Automatic Electronic
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged

  • Trailer Tow Package$695
    • Auxiliary Transmission Oil Cooler
    • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver
    • Upgraded Front Stabilizer Bar
Included Options
  • Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver$195
  • Integrated Trailer Brake Controller$275
  • Radio: Single-CD w/SiriusXM Satellite$485

  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Automatic front air conditioning
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Cruise control
  • Cruise controls on steering wheel
  • Daytime running lights
  • Digital Audio Input
  • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
  • Driver seat memory
  • Driver's side electrochromatic auto-dimming mirrors
  • Dual front air conditioning zones
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • External temperature display
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Front Ventilated disc brakes
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Front split-bench
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • Leather seat upholstery
  • Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
  • MP3 player
  • Machined aluminum rims w/ painted accents
  • Max cargo capacity: 52 cu.ft.
  • Memorized Settings for 2 drivers
  • Memorized Settings including door mirror(s)
  • Memorized Settings including pedals
  • Passenger Airbag
  • Power Adjustable Pedals
  • Power retractable mirrors
  • Power windows
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Radio Data System
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
  • SYNC with MyFord Touch
  • Side airbag
  • Simulated wood/metal-look dash trim
  • Simulated wood/metal-look door trim
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
  • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Split rear bench
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Total Number of Speakers: 7
  • Trailer hitch
  • Trip computer
  • Turn signal in mirrors
  • Wheel Width: 7.5
  • Wireless phone connectivity

Dealer Notes

2015 Ford F-150 Lariat Blue 4WD EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 6-Speed Automatic Electronic

Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

Odometer is 24026 miles below market average!

* Green Car Journal 2015 Green Car Technology Award * NACTOY 2015 North American Truck of the Year * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.

  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

    By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

    5.0
    This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.
  • Style and look is great but some quality issues.

    By Gbn on Monday, November 18, 2019

    3.0
    Style is great and I love the look of my Super crew Lariat. It feels very solid and the ride is great. I've owned 3 an 2003, 2016, and 2019. The issues I've found with this truck have been with the driver seat seeming to shift from side to side slightly, it was missing a few inches of defroster element in the sliding back glass(they have ordered a replacement) and a very noisy engine compared to the 2016 model 5.0 v8. The 2019 5.0 has some faint valve chatter and a single pop noise when taking your foot off the gas under load. Louder going up hill. Also the 2019 was below minimum oil requirement at just 2500 miles. So far it has used about a half a quart in a 1000 miles since change so that has slowed down some. The noises do not seem to hurt my mileage or vehicle operation, they are just annoying in a $55000 truck.

  • 2004 Ford F-150 Truck

    2004 Ford F-150 Truck V8 EFI 2…

  • 2016 Ford F-250 Truck

    2016 Ford F-250 Truck Power St…