Everything you need in a truck, at a price you wouldn't expect! Top features include a split folding rear seat, a rear step bumper, telescoping steering wheel, and more.

Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

  • outstanding versatility

    By rogerdodger on Monday, January 14, 2019

    5.0
    We wanted a 1/2 ton capable of pulling a 10,000 lb 5th wheel camper with plenty of power on reserve and we found it. We equipped the truck with the supercrew cab, 61/2 ft bed, max tow package, max payload package and 20 inch wheels which added heavier rear springs. Comparing all the engine options, we chose the torquey 3.5 ecoboost v6. After a short break-in period, we towed the rv from wva to florida and back. Absolutely amazing. Overall fuel economy on the trip was 11.2 mpg.Power never lacked even pulling up Fancy Gap. We ran 60 mph and had tons of acceleration on tap. The 10 speed operated smoothly and efficiently.Plenty of stopping power as this truck came equipped with the same size brakes as the f-250. With the trailer unhooked, we average 20-22 mpg, with a high average of 26.3 mpg on a weekend trip of highway driving. This truck has it all.
  • Looks awesome....always broke

    By Shappy on Monday, April 02, 2018

    2.0
    Truck by far looks awesome....out of service over a month out of the first year of ownership due to oil leaks....terrible reliability....never buy one again
  • Best truck I have had

    By Robert on Friday, June 14, 2019

    5.0
    This is my 10th F150 and never had any issues with any of them. This 2017 STX eco boost with 2.7 engine is by far the best over all in comfort, ride and performance.

  • 2018 Ford Escape SEL SUV

    2018 Ford Escape SEL SUV EcoBo…

  • 1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V8 E…