Used 2015 Ford F-150 Truck V8 FFV in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2015 Ford F-150 Truck $item.trim

Pre-Owned 2015 Ford F-150 Truck  | Color: White  | Stock: 72004A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: 4WD.

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

    Awards:
    * NACTOY 2015 North American Truck of the Year * Green Car Journal 2015 Green Car Technology Award * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
    Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.

Display: analog

Voltmeter

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Max cargo capacity: 52 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: Federal
  • Double wishbone front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Overall height: 76.9"
  • Front Head Room: 40.8"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.4"
  • Front Leg Room: 43.9"
  • Rear Leg Room: 43.6"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 66.7"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.9"
  • Front Hip Room: 62.5"
  • Rear Hip Room: 64.7"
  • Three 12V DC power outlets
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Engine immobilizer
  • Cupholders: Front and rear
  • Door pockets: Driver, passenger and rear
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Type of tires: AT
  • Tires: Prefix: P
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • Manual child safety locks
  • Ambient lighting
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 110,960 miles
  • Engine: 6.7L Cummins I6 Turbodiesel
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
  • Exterior Color: Bright White
  • Interior Color: Black/Diesel Gray Interior
  • Mileage: 85,978 miles
  • Engine: 5L V8 FFV
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Mileage: 45,199 miles
  • Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic
  • Exterior Color: Red

Used 2015 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: White

Vin Number: 1FTEW1EF2FKE51015

Stock: 72004A

View this Used Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.