Used 2015 Ford F-350SD Lariat Truck Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2015 Ford F-350SD Truck Lariat

Pre-Owned 2015 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Brown  | Stock: 72110A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2015 Ford F-350SD Lariat Brown 4WD Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

    * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:
    * Strong towing and payload capacities; wide range of equipment levels and body styles; quiet cabin. Source: Edmunds

Adjustable pedals

Air Conditioning

Alloy wheels

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Automatic temperature control

Brake assist

Bumpers: chrome

CD player

Extra Heavy Duty 200-Amp Alternator

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

Lariat Ultimate Package

Leather steering wheel

Low tire pressure warning

MP3 decoder

Memory Power Adjustable Pedals

Memory Power Heated/Cooled Driver's Seat

Memory PowerScope Trailer Tow Mirrors

Power Heated/Cooled Passenger Seat

Power Moonroof

Power passenger seat

Premium Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40

Premium audio system: Sony

Radio data system

Radio: Premium Sony Audio w/Single CD/MP3

Rear Parking Sensors

Remote Start System

Remote keyless entry

SYNC w/MyFord Touch & SYNC Services

Security system

SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Tailgate Step & Handle

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Variably intermittent wipers

Voice Activated Navigation

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TORQSHIFT 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Brown Interior Color : 5A-ADOBE LTHR
  • Mileage : 79,811 miles
  • Stock # : 72110A
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT3FEB88468
  • Call: (541) 475-7204

  • Trailer hitch
  • Stability control with anti-roll control
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Split rear bench
  • Flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Max cargo capacity: 59 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: Federal
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Other front suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Overhead console: Full with storage
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Overall height: 80.8"
  • Front Head Room: 40.7"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.8"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.1"
  • Rear Leg Room: 42.1"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Front Hip Room: 67.6"
  • Rear Hip Room: 67.6"
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Engine immobilizer
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • Halogen aero-composite headlights
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 98,192 miles
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Oxford White
  • Interior Color: As Steel

Used 2015 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Brown

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT3FEB88468

Stock: 72110A

View this Used Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.