Used 2015 Ford F-350SD XLT Truck Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2015 Ford F-350SD Truck XLT

Pre-Owned 2015 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Brown  | Stock: 90288A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

    Odometer is 27382 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

    Awards:
    * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:

    * Strong towing and payload capacities; wide range of equipment levels and body styles; quiet cabin. Source: Edmunds

Bumpers: chrome

CD player

Cloth 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

MP3 decoder

Radio: AM/FM Stereo/Single CD/MP3 Player

SYNC w/MyFord Communications/Entertainment System

Security system

SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Variably intermittent wipers

Wheels: 18" Cast Aluminum

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TORQSHIFT 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Brown Interior Color : 3A ADOBE
  • Mileage : 47,649 miles
  • Stock # : 90288A
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT0FEB40233

  • Trailer hitch
  • Stability control with anti-roll control
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Split rear bench
  • Flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Max cargo capacity: 59 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: Federal
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Other front suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Overhead console: Full with storage
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Overall height: 80.8"
  • Front Head Room: 40.7"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.8"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.1"
  • Rear Leg Room: 42.1"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Front Hip Room: 67.6"
  • Rear Hip Room: 67.6"
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Engine immobilizer
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • Halogen aero-composite headlights
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 96,442 miles
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Mileage: 40,023 miles
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Black
  • Interior Color: Steel

Used 2015 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Brown

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT0FEB40233

Stock: 90288A

View this Used Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.