Used 2015 Ford Focus SE Hatchback 4-Cylinder DGI DOHC in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2015 Ford Focus Hatchback SE

Pre-Owned 2015 Ford Focus Hatchback  | Color: Blue Candy  | Stock: 71708A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2015 Ford Focus SE Blue Candy FWD 2.0L 4-Cylinder DGI DOHC 5-Speed Manual

    Features:

    26/36 City/Highway MPG

    * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:
    * Nimble handling; refined and quiet ride; attractive and well-made interior; abundant list of upscale and high-tech options. Source: Edmunds
    * It only takes a glance to see the all-new 2015 Ford Focus' dynamic new look. One that commands attention from every angle, showcasing an elegant profile with clean, flowing lines. Ground your Focus with stylish wheels. Choose from a wide range of designs available on S, SE and Titanium models. Options include 15, 16, 17 and 18 inches. Inside you’ll find an equally stunning cabin. The center stack is reimagined, the tech is inspiring and there’s even a new lineup of available seats on all models. Focus is as ready to make things happen as you are. Standard features including the communications system that helps keep you connected and the rear view camera that helps you see what’s behind your vehicle were designed to not only complement your driveâ€"but make it more convenient. SYNC voice-activated technology helps you keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel now comes standard on all models. The standard 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 engine is flex-fuel capable, so you can use either unleaded, E85 or any combination of the two. The Focus Electric runs exclusively on electricityâ€"keeping you on the road and away from the pump. While the 252hp 2.0L EcoBoost engine in the ST is efficient and packed with power. And the newly available 1.0L EcoBoost I-3 engine provides both performance and efficiencyâ€"no compromises necessary when it comes to the 2015 Ford Focus. Source: The Manufacturer Summary

Radio: AM/FM Single-CD/MP3-Capable

  • SYNC

Spoiler

CD player

Rear anti-roll bar

MP3 decoder

Bumpers: body-color

Display: analog

Radio data system

Knee airbag

16" Painted Aluminum Alloy Wheels

Cloth Front Bucket Seats

Four wheel independent suspension

Delay-off headlights

Rear window wiper

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Ford Focus

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Rear spoiler: Lip
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • SYNC with MyFord
  • MP3 player
  • AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • Stability control
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Painted aluminum rims
  • Wheel Diameter: 16
  • Wheel Width: 6
  • Driver knee airbags
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 7.6 s
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Front reading lights
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Rear bench
  • Flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 45 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Strut front suspension
  • Four-wheel Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Independent rear suspension
  • Short and long arm rear suspension
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 62,479 miles
  • Engine: 1.6L I4 DGI Gamma
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Alien Pearl Metallic
  • Interior Color: black

Used 2015 Ford Focus

Exterior Color: Blue Candy

Vin Number: 1FADP3K25FL222463

Stock: 71708A

View this Used Ford Focus for sale in Madras, OR.