This is a superior vehicle at an affordable price! A turbocharger further enhances performance, while also preserving fuel economy. Top features include air conditioning, variably intermittent wipers, a rear step bumper, and a split folding rear seat.

Our team is professional, and we offer a no-pressure environment. We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Stop in and take a test drive!

  • Best truck I have had

    By Robert on Friday, June 14, 2019

    5.0
    This is my 10th F150 and never had any issues with any of them. This 2017 STX eco boost with 2.7 engine is by far the best over all in comfort, ride and performance.
  • Better than the 2013 Platinum

    By old dude on Friday, June 30, 2017

    5.0
    I stepped down from a Platinum to a Lariat, but the Lariat is not a step down. The 3.5 L Ecoboost with the 10 speed trany is a huge step up. New electronic additions like auto high beams, blind spot aid, improved rear camera with trailer hook up help, improved voice command structure and Android connectivity make the 2017 truly a pleasure to drive. Freeway entry is easy and safe even in heavy traffic because of the power and quickness of the V-6 and 10 speed. I have owned 2 King Ranch superdutys and the F 150 Plaimun, but this is without a doubt the best of them all.
  • Top of the full size class.

    By CollierFL on Sunday, September 03, 2017

    5.0
    After owning several Chevy full size trucks. I decided to test drive Ford and Ram in addition to Chevy while shopping for a new vehicle. I was very impressed with the Ford from the nice interior layout and engine options. I felt after driving all three trucks the Ford was my best option. I have nearly 12,000 miles on the truck and have not had one issue.Im very pleased with my Ford purchase.

  • 2017 Ford F-150 Truck

    2017 Ford F-150 Truck V6 EcoBo…

  • 2016 Ford F-150 Truck

    2016 Ford F-150 Truck V6 EcoBo…