Used 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Truck EcoBoost V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2016 Ford F-150 Truck Lariat

Pre-Owned 2016 Ford F-150 Truck  | Color: Silver  | Stock: 72103A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat Silver 4WD EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 6-Speed Automatic Electronic

    Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

    * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

18" Machined-Aluminum Wheels

Adjustable pedals

Air Conditioning

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Auto-dimming door mirrors

Automatic temperature control

Brake assist

Bumpers: chrome

CD player

Class IV Trailer Hitch Receiver

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Front anti-roll bar

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

Heated front seats

Illuminated entry

Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seat

Low tire pressure warning

Memory seat

Pedal memory

Power passenger seat

Radio: Single-CD w/SiriusXM Satellite

SYNC 3

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Variably intermittent wipers

Ventilated front seats

Voltmeter

  • Call: (541) 475-7204

  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Daytime running lights
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Max cargo capacity: 52 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: Federal
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Double wishbone front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Front Head Room: 40.8"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.4"
  • Front Leg Room: 43.9"
  • Rear Leg Room: 43.6"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 66.7"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.9"
  • Front Hip Room: 62.5"
  • Rear Hip Room: 64.7"
  • Three 12V DC power outlets
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Engine immobilizer
  • Cupholders: Front and rear
  • Door pockets: Driver, passenger and rear
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Tires: Prefix: P
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • Manual child safety locks
  • Ambient lighting
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 82,022 miles
  • Engine: 5.7L i-Force V8 DOHC 32V LEV
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Charcoal
  • Interior Color: Graphite
  • Mileage: 53,000 miles
  • Engine: 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 Flex Fuel
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Onyx Black
  • Interior Color: jet black
  • Mileage: 108,705 miles
  • Engine: 6.6L Duramax V8 Turbodiesel
  • Transmission: Allison 1000 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Graystone Metallic
  • Interior Color: ebony

Used 2016 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: Silver

Vin Number: 1FTFW1EG8GFA54870

Stock: 72103A

View this Used Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.