Used 2016 FordF-250 Platinum Truck

  • VIN: 1FT7W2BT5GEB61649
  • Stock: 72049A
White
TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • Extra Heavy-Duty 200-Amp Alternator$75
  • Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$390

Introducing the 2016 Ford F-250 Platinum Supercrew 4x4 Shortbed 160" 4x4!

It delivers an exhilarating ride without compromising safety and comfort! Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. With just over 45,000 miles on the odometer, this pickup successfully merges advanced capability with comfort and agility, distinguishing itself from the competition with its cargo capacity, towing capacity, and ruggedness! Ford infused the interior with top shelf amenities, such as: a tachometer, tilt steering wheel, and more. It features an automatic transmission, 4-wheel drive, and a powerful 8 cylinder engine.

We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Stop by our dealership or give us a call for more information.

  • best ever

    By terrybic on Sunday, April 13, 2014

    5.0
    best truck ive ever owned! luxury and tough
  • Best Truck...Ive Ever Owned!!

    By Zach on Wednesday, December 13, 2017

    5.0
    I purchased this truck about 2 years ago. Fortunately the oil and gas market came to a halt right before making the decision to upgrade from my 2015 F150 (aluminum body). I was beating the heck out of that F150 and it was way too pretty to be doing too much...with the consequences of expensive (ie: 2700 tailgate) repairs. It was the best decision I think Ive made on a vehicle...especially given that the previous owner (O&G) had already put a lift on it, deleted the cat, and installed a tuner (MiniMaxx) which calibrates the intake (P&B) and turbos for maximum performance based on what you are using it for (ie: all out/street/tow/stock). I have put this F250 thru task after task...pulling 15k pound trailers / hauling rock / getting out of sticky situations (traffic) / etc...and it has been one heck of a rig. Now...just keeping it 100...if you dont plan on using all that it has to offer (best for construction/O&G/landscape/civil and industrial work) then dont buy the truck. The only complaint Ive ever heard from previous owners - which was coming at me 10fold right before I decided to buy it - is that owners dont like them because they are just too big and like driving a boat. Well, Im here to tell you that you need to be purchasing this for work...and plan on keeping all four wheels on the ground. NOT FOR OFF ROAD! This truck is rugged, dependable, and luxurious (with higher-end packages). If you are buying for the right reasons...you cant go wrong! PS - the 6.7L engines have been proven. Save yourself some trouble and go with a 6.7 over 6.4 all day long!!!
  • Ford Built a Poor Vehicle

    By BGB on Thursday, May 03, 2018

    1.0
    3 years and 66,000 later, this truck has had too many issues for an truck that costs this much. Radiator leak (not just mine, its a Ford flaw), death wobble should not be happening on a truck this new. Interior and comfortable seats are the only positives I can come up with. I am trading this guy in on a Tundra and will be breaking the family cycle of buying Fords.

  • 1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V8 E…

  • 2013 Ford F-250 XLT Truck

    2013 Ford F-250 XLT Truck Powe…