Used 2016 FordF-350 Lariat Truck Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

      Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
      Interior Color
      Adobe
      Odometer
      12015
      Transmission
      TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
      Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel
      VIN
      1FT8W3DT2GED39878
      Stock Number
      90776

      • 4 Door
      • 4-wheel ABS Brakes
      • Auxilliary transmission cooler
      • Curb weight: 7,460 lbs.
      • Diameter of tires: 17.0"
      • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
      • Driveline Traction Control
      • Driver airbag
      • Dual Rear Wheels
      • Engine immobilizer
      • External temperature display
      • Fixed antenna
      • Flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats
      • Front Head Room: 40.7"
      • Front Hip Room: 67.6"
      • Front Leg Room: 41.1"
      • Front Shoulder Room: 68.0"
      • Front Ventilated disc brakes
      • Front and rear reading lights
      • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
      • Gross vehicle weight: 14,000 lbs.
      • Halogen aero-composite headlights
      • Leaf rear suspension
      • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
      • Max cargo capacity: 59 cu.ft.
      • Non-independent front suspension classification
      • Other front suspension
      • Overall Length: 263.0"
      • Overall Width: 96.0"
      • Overall height: 79.9"
      • Overhead console: Full with storage
      • Rear Head Room: 40.8"
      • Rear Hip Room: 67.6"
      • Rear Leg Room: 42.1"
      • Rear Shoulder Room: 68.0"
      • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
      • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
      • Rear door type: Tailgate
      • Regular front stabilizer bar
      • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
      • SiriusXM Satellite Radio
      • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
      • Suspension class: Firm
      • Tires: Load Rating: E
      • Tires: Prefix: LT
      • Tires: Profile: 75
      • Tires: Speed Rating: S
      • Tires: Width: 245 mm
      • Trailer hitch
      • Transmission hill holder
      • Type of tires: AS
      • Vehicle Emissions: Federal
      • Wheel Diameter: 17
      • Wheel Width: 6.5
      • Wheelbase: 172.0"

      Dealer Notes

      Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat 4WD Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

      Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Traction control.

      Odometer is 74296 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

      * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

      Reviews:
      * Strong towing and payload capacities; wide range of equipment levels and body styles; appealing technology options; quiet cabin. Source: Edmunds

      • Fantastic pickup. Best I've ever owned.

        By DeckerWhisky on Wednesday, January 29, 2020

        5.0
        Great power and dependable. Hauls anything with ease. Quiet motor and cab. Starts in very cold weather with ease. Fuel economy is great. Does everything with ease and style.
      • Excellant vehicle. ANOTHER 200,000 miles expected

        By Cactus on Tuesday, November 05, 2019

        5.0
        Purchased brand new. Once deleted, improved gas mileage 3 mpg. Only two repairs since new: Replaced hydraulic brake assist - small leak. Replaced front end u-joints. Best vehicle I've ever owned.
      • Best diesel truck I’ve ever owned!

        By Rob on Friday, December 13, 2019

        5.0
        Best diesel truck I’ve ever owned! I have owned several new Ford and Dodge trucks. No comment on Chevys for obvious reasons. This is by far the best one I have ever owned and get compliments every day

      • 2017 Ford Escape SE SUV
        2017 Ford Escape SE SUV EcoBoo…

      • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor Truck
        2019 Ford F-150 Raptor Truck V…