Used 2016 Ford F-350SD XL Truck Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2016 Ford F-350SD Truck XL

Pre-Owned 2016 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Oxford White  | Stock: 72085A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2016 Ford F-350SD XL Oxford White 4WD Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4WD.

    * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:
    * Strong towing and payload capacities; wide range of equipment levels and body styles; appealing technology options; quiet cabin. Source: Edmunds

Steering Wheel Audio Controls

Tilt steering wheel

Remote Keyless Entry

Brake assist

Front beverage holders

Radio: AM/FM Stereo/Single CD/MP3 Player

SYNC w/MyFord Communications/Entertainment System

Power steering

XL Appearance Package

Telescoping steering wheel

5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package

AM/FM Stereo w/Digital Clock

Dual front impact airbags

Power Equipment Group

Outside temperature display

GVWR: 10800 lb Payload Package

ABS brakes

17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels

Trailer Brake Controller

Bright Chrome Hub Covers & Center Ornaments

Remote Start System

Heavy Service Front Suspension Package

3.73 Axle Ratio

Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)

Roof Marker/Clearance Lamps

Low tire pressure warning

Electronic Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Chrome Front Bumper

4x4 Electronic-Shift-On-The-Fly (ESOF)

HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TORQSHIFT 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Oxford White Interior Color : AS STEEL
  • Mileage : 98,192 miles
  • Stock # : 72085A
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT7GEB61680
  • Call: (541) 475-7204

  • Trailer hitch
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Split rear bench
  • Flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Max cargo capacity: 59 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: Federal
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Other front suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Overhead console: Full with storage
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Overall height: 80.8"
  • Front Head Room: 40.7"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.8"
  • Front Leg Room: 41.1"
  • Rear Leg Room: 42.1"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 68.0"
  • Front Hip Room: 67.6"
  • Rear Hip Room: 67.6"
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Engine immobilizer
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Type of tires: AS
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • Halogen aero-composite headlights

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 108,705 miles
  • Engine: 6.6L Duramax V8 Turbodiesel
  • Transmission: Allison 1000 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Graystone Metallic
  • Interior Color: ebony
  • Mileage: 79,811 miles
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Brown
  • Interior Color: 5a-Adobe Lthr

Used 2016 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Oxford White

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT7GEB61680

Stock: 72085A

View this Used Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.