Used 2016 Ford Flex Limited SUV V6 Ti-VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2016 Ford Flex SUV Limited

Pre-Owned 2016 Ford Flex SUV  | Color: $item.ExteriorColor  | Stock: 90295

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features:

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

    Awards:
    * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:

    * The cabin is spacious and versatile, with genuine three-row space; ride quality is smooth and reassuring; plenty of easy-to use high-tech features; visibility is as good as it gets for a vehicle of its size; excellent turbocharged engine option has power to spare. Source: Edmunds

Radio: AM/FM/HD Single CD/MP3 Capable

  • SYNC 3

CD player

Navigation System

Power Liftgate

Heated front seats

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear anti-roll bar

Adjustable head restraints: driver and passenger w/tilt

Rear Parking Sensors

Premium audio system: Sony

Front dual zone A/C

Low tire pressure warning

Bumpers: body-color

Pedal memory

Memory seat

12 Speakers

Automatic temperature control

Adjustable pedals

19" Painted Aluminum Wheels

Emergency communication system

Radio data system

Power passenger seat

Garage door transmitter

Rain sensing wipers

Passenger door bin

Front fog lights

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

Leather steering wheel

Perforated Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats

Four wheel independent suspension

Delay-off headlights

Rear window wiper

Blind spot sensor: BLIS warning

High-Intensity Discharge Headlights

3rd row seats: split-bench

Rear air conditioning

Comments

Nothing posted yet.

  • Memorized Settings including door mirror(s)
  • Memorized Settings including pedals
  • Memorized Settings for 2 drivers
  • Driver seat memory
  • Remote engine start
  • Remote, digital keypad power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • 1st, 2nd and 3rd row head airbags
  • Rear air conditioning with separate controls
  • 50-50 Third Row Seat
  • Manual Folding Third Row Seat
  • Navigation system with voice activation
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • SYNC 3
  • MP3 player
  • Audio System Premium Brand: Sony
  • Audio System Premium Brand Speakers: Sony
  • SiriusXM AM/FM/HD/Satellite Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • Power Adjustable Pedals
  • ABS and Driveline Traction Control
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Painted aluminum rims
  • Wheel Diameter: 19
  • Wheel Width: 8
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Leather/genuine wood steering wheel trim
  • Leather/chrome shift knob trim
  • Simulated wood dash trim
  • Simulated wood door trim
  • Metal-look center console trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 7.0 s
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • Power retractable mirrors
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Driver and passenger heated-cushion, driver and passenger heated-seatback
  • Rear heat ducts with separate controls
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Power liftgate
  • SYNC 3 911 Assist
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Leather seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Split rear bench
  • Tumble forward rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest

  • Mileage: 50,058 miles
  • Engine: 3.5L 6-Cylinder SMPI DOHC
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift
  • Exterior Color: Red
  • Mileage: 47,810 miles
  • Engine: 2L EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Magnetic

Used 2016 Ford Flex

Exterior Color: $item.ExteriorColor

Vin Number: 2FMGK5D88GBA02363

Stock: 90295

View this Used Ford Flex for sale in Madras, OR.