Get ready to enjoy the wind in your hair and the sun on your face. Top features include a power convertible top, adjustable headrests in all seating positions, speed sensitive wipers, and power windows. Ford made sure to keep road-handling and sportiness at the top of it's priority list. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the refined 6 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain.

We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

  • I love the Ps

    By OB on Monday, July 01, 2019

    4.0
    I bought my 2016 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 with the performance package new and to date i still love it with approximately 24,000 miles covered on that odometer. After the breaking-in period -(you've got to break in a pony before the gallop)- I drove it from the west coast to the east coast where it now reside. Yes I had the AC evaporator replaced under warranty but i've had no other problems thus far. -(I give thanks). Beautiful car, I love the power and the roar and love seeing the faces of those haters in my rearview mirror. I find the seats comfortable and vehicle options fine and i've accepted the 'no passenger in the back seat privilege' (lol) -after all, its a pony not a buggy. I need to install a nose cam for parking purposes. I am ready for the upgrade to a Shelby GT350, did i say Shelby GT350 or GT500? Maybe i said more Horse Power. Regardless, you got the message. Great Car.
  • Excellent car to drive daily!

    By M on Wednesday, March 20, 2019

    5.0
    Fantastic ownership experience with this vehicle!
  • The car is very nice, solid and good looking

    By JWMust2016 on Thursday, March 01, 2018

    5.0
    I have the v-6 mustang. The horsepower at the price is very good. The car handles extremely well. Its design is great. You get a lot for the money.The problem is how much less it is valued compared to all other mustang models. It seems like 3/4 the car at half the value of a GT.Maybe I am wrong. The value drop is ridiculous. Sadly for this reason, buyers should skip the cheapest model. Go for as much, or more car that you can afford.

  • 2017 Ford F-150 Truck

    2017 Ford F-150 Truck V6 EcoBo…

  • 2016 Ford F-150 Truck

    2016 Ford F-150 Truck V6 EcoBo…