Used 2016 Ford Transit Connect XLT Wagon EcoBoost I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2016 Ford Transit Connect Wagon XLT

Pre-Owned 2016 Ford Transit Connect Wagon  | Color: Gray  | Stock: 90321

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2016 Ford Transit Connect XLT Gray FWD EcoBoost 1.6L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift

    Features:

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 22/29 City/Highway MPG

    * ALG Residual Value Awards * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

16" x 6.5" Steel Wheels w/Full Wheel Covers

Bodyside moldings

Brake assist

Bumpers: body-color

CD player

Cloth Front Bucket Seats

Front Center Armrest w/Storage

Front anti-roll bar

Front fog lights

Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/Single CD & Rear View Camera

Rear anti-roll bar

Rear window wiper

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Ford Transit Connect

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • MP3 player
  • AM/FM stereo
  • Radio Data System
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Privacy glass: Deep
  • Wheel Diameter: 16
  • Wheel Width: 6.5
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 9.1 s
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Heated driver mirror
  • Heated passenger mirror
  • Dual vanity mirrors
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Front reading lights
  • Cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Split rear bench
  • Tumble forward rear seats
  • Rear seats center armrest
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Exterior entry lights
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 77 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: SULEV II
  • Strut front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Semi-independent rear suspension
  • Torsion beam rear suspension
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Gray grille
  • Center Console: Full with storage
  • Overhead console: Full with storage
  • Curb weight: 3,650 lbs.
  • Gross vehicle weight: 4,820 lbs.
  • Overall Length: 173.9"

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 2016 Ford Transit Connect

Exterior Color: Gray

Vin Number: NM0AE8FX1G1241513

Stock: 90321

View this Used Ford Transit Connect for sale in Madras, OR.