It delivers style and power in a single package! Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. With fewer than 35,000 miles on the odometer, this 4 door sport utility vehicle excels in its class, and is equipped to provide comfort, safety and style. Comfort and convenience were prioritized within, evidenced by amenities such as: 1-touch window functionality, a trailer hitch, and cruise control. It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission, and a 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine.

We know that you have high expectations, and we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding them! Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

  • The BEST SUV ive ever owned

    By Big Man on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

    5.0
    I have a funkmaster flex expedition and I love this truck it has all the options on it and with it being a 1 of 1,000 i fell in love with this truck the first time i saw it and drove it.... is the most comfortable suv on the road and has great vision and line of sight so glad i bought this suv.....I will buy another one and would recommend one highly.....ROCK ON FORD!!!!!!!!!!
  • My Expedition is a solid SUV

    By Ted on Wednesday, March 29, 2017

    5.0
    Ive own four Ford SUVs in the past and this is the best one of the all previous ones. Im the original owner of my 2007 and its has been reliable from day one. The Only issues I had was from the fault of a repair shop. I had a tune up and they left one side of the spark plugs loose and fluid leaked and got into my Cat. I had to replace the Cat. The other issue was a hose replacement. It is very comfortable vehicle for a family. The ride is quite if you have the correct tires. It handles great. The video sound is better than my home surround system. I have a Sony. The paint job really holds up with a polish twice a year after you had it for 3 to 4 years. Great road vehicle
  • First Vehicle That made me want to spend my money!

    By flynsqrl on Sunday, February 22, 2009

    5.0
    I am the proud owner of a 2008 Ford Expedition EL King Ranch 4x4, and it is absolutely the most perfect SUV that I have had the pleasure of setting in. All of its creature comforts are remarkable. It's handling has to be something of legend as far as big SUV's go, and I say this with confidence, I live in the mountains of West Virginia and have owned and drove nothing but 4x4 trucks and SUV's my entire life. In my opinion Ford hit the nail on the head with this one. I am a professional heavy equipment mechanic for a Caterpillar dealer so I know alot about a good, tough and reliable machine. I know that at the end of an 70-90 hour work week, that I can look forward to feeling the rewards of what I work for when I go for a drive in Fords greatest creation.

  • 2016 Ford F-150 Truck

    2016 Ford F-150 Truck EcoBoost…

  • 2016 Ford Explorer XLT SUV

    2016 Ford Explorer XLT SUV I4…