Used 2017 FordF-150 XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTEX1EP7HKC74938
    Ingot Silver Metallic
    Interior Color
    Medium Earth Gray
    6-Speed Automatic Electronic
    2.7 2.7L V6 EcoBoost

    • Radio: AM/FM Stereo/Single-CD Player$290
    • SYNC$420

    • 4 Door
    • Ambient lighting
    • Automatic locking hubs
    • Cupholders: Front and rear
    • Daytime running lights
    • Door pockets: Driver, passenger and rear
    • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
    • Double wishbone front suspension
    • Driver airbag
    • Dusk sensing headlights
    • Engine immobilizer
    • External temperature display
    • Fixed antenna
    • Fold-up cushion rear seats
    • Front Head Room: 40.8"
    • Front Hip Room: 62.5"
    • Front Independent Suspension
    • Front Leg Room: 43.9"
    • Front Shoulder Room: 66.7"
    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front split-bench
    • Halogen aero-composite headlights
    • Headlights off auto delay
    • Leaf rear suspension
    • Left rear passenger door type: Reverse opening
    • Max cargo capacity: 32 cu.ft.
    • Overall Length: 231.9"
    • Overall Width: 79.9"
    • Overall height: 77.2"
    • Passenger Airbag
    • Rear Head Room: 40.3"
    • Rear Hip Room: 64.7"
    • Rear Leg Room: 33.5"
    • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.8"
    • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
    • Rear door type: Tailgate
    • Regular front stabilizer bar
    • Right rear passenger door type: Reverse opening
    • Rigid axle rear suspension
    • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
    • Side airbag
    • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
    • Speed-proportional electric power steering
    • Split rear bench
    • Stability controll with anti-roll
    • Three 12V DC power outlets
    • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
    • Tires: Prefix: P
    • Tires: Speed Rating: S
    • Transmission hill holder
    • Wheel Width: 7.5
    • Wheelbase: 145.0"

    Dealer Notes

    Ingot Silver Metallic 4WD 2.7L V6 EcoBoost 6-Speed Automatic Electronic

    Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

    Odometer is 29686 miles below market average!

    * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    • A power house 3.5 eco!

      By Scott's Beast on Friday, June 05, 2020

      4.0
      Although i have only had the truck a little over a month i am impressed with the 3.5 eco and the 10 speed tranny. They seem to link up nicely. The only thing I don't like about the truck is it seems to ride stiffer then my 2010 f150 i had in the past.
    • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

      By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

      5.0
      This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.
    • Loved it

      By Kris on Monday, December 07, 2020

      5.0
      Easy smooth ride