It comes equipped with all the standard amenities for your driving enjoyment. With just over 35,000 miles on the odometer, this truck refuses to compromise! Top features include air conditioning, a rear step bumper, telescoping steering wheel, and a split folding rear seat.

We pride ourselves in the quality that we offer on all of our vehicles. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.

  • outstanding versatility

    By rogerdodger on Monday, January 14, 2019

    5.0
    We wanted a 1/2 ton capable of pulling a 10,000 lb 5th wheel camper with plenty of power on reserve and we found it. We equipped the truck with the supercrew cab, 61/2 ft bed, max tow package, max payload package and 20 inch wheels which added heavier rear springs. Comparing all the engine options, we chose the torquey 3.5 ecoboost v6. After a short break-in period, we towed the rv from wva to florida and back. Absolutely amazing. Overall fuel economy on the trip was 11.2 mpg.Power never lacked even pulling up Fancy Gap. We ran 60 mph and had tons of acceleration on tap. The 10 speed operated smoothly and efficiently.Plenty of stopping power as this truck came equipped with the same size brakes as the f-250. With the trailer unhooked, we average 20-22 mpg, with a high average of 26.3 mpg on a weekend trip of highway driving. This truck has it all.
  • Best truck I have had

    By Robert on Friday, June 14, 2019

    5.0
    This is my 10th F150 and never had any issues with any of them. This 2017 STX eco boost with 2.7 engine is by far the best over all in comfort, ride and performance.
  • Love this F150

    By Poppyneese on Wednesday, January 23, 2019

    5.0
    STX Crew 4wd 2.7 Ecoboost. 20.4 mpg around town, very quiet, very comfortable. Absolutely will fly, never felt a need for more power. 2 years 25,000 miles and love the truck as much as the day I brought it home. Ye I would buy this truck again. My truck is a lowly xl, but the STX package give you some nice extras, if you can live with a manual seat, a single heat control and non opepening rear window this is a great package!

  • 2016 Ford F-150 Truck

    2016 Ford F-150 Truck EcoBoost…

  • 2016 Ford Explorer XLT SUV

    2016 Ford Explorer XLT SUV I4…