Used 2017 FordF-150 XLT Truck

  • VIN: 1FTEW1EP8HKE22761
  • Stock: 72165B
White
Interior Color
Medium Earth Gray
6-Speed Automatic Electronic
2.7 2.7L V6 EcoBoost

  • Radio: AM/FM Stereo/Single-CD Player$290
  • SYNC$420

  • 4 Door
  • Ambient lighting
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Cupholders: Front and rear
  • Daytime running lights
  • Door pockets: Driver, passenger and rear
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Double wishbone front suspension
  • Driver airbag
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Engine immobilizer
  • External temperature display
  • Fixed antenna
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Front Head Room: 40.8"
  • Front Hip Room: 62.5"
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Front Leg Room: 43.9"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 66.7"
  • Front Ventilated disc brakes
  • Front split-bench
  • Halogen aero-composite headlights
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Manual child safety locks
  • Max cargo capacity: 52 cu.ft.
  • Overall Length: 231.9"
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Overall height: 77.2"
  • Passenger Airbag
  • Rear Head Room: 40.4"
  • Rear Hip Room: 64.7"
  • Rear Leg Room: 43.6"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.9"
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Regular front stabilizer bar
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rigid axle rear suspension
  • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
  • Side airbag
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Split rear bench
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Three 12V DC power outlets
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Tires: Prefix: P
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Wheel Width: 7.5
  • Wheelbase: 145.0"

Dealer Notes

2017 Ford F-150 XLT White 4WD 2.7L V6 EcoBoost 6-Speed Automatic Electronic

Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

* 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands

  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • I understand why they sell so many F-150s

    By Tampa Tom on Saturday, November 23, 2019

    5.0
    This F-150 Lariat replaces an older Super Duty that was thirsty for expensive diesel fuel. I was hesitant to get the 3.5 liter eco-boost engine because the reviews seemed too good to be true, but it’s every bit as good as they say. The truck is roomy, quiet, and comfortable. I’ve had zero problems since new, and haven’t yet even opened the hood. My only concern is the seemingly hundreds of buttons, knobs and switches I cannot read, reach, or see in the dark.
  • Style and look is great but some quality issues.

    By Gbn on Monday, November 18, 2019

    3.0
    Style is great and I love the look of my Super crew Lariat. It feels very solid and the ride is great. I've owned 3 an 2003, 2016, and 2019. The issues I've found with this truck have been with the driver seat seeming to shift from side to side slightly, it was missing a few inches of defroster element in the sliding back glass(they have ordered a replacement) and a very noisy engine compared to the 2016 model 5.0 v8. The 2019 5.0 has some faint valve chatter and a single pop noise when taking your foot off the gas under load. Louder going up hill. Also the 2019 was below minimum oil requirement at just 2500 miles. So far it has used about a half a quart in a 1000 miles since change so that has slowed down some. The noises do not seem to hurt my mileage or vehicle operation, they are just annoying in a $55000 truck.

  • 2004 Ford F-150 Truck

    2004 Ford F-150 Truck V8 EFI 2…

  • 2016 Ford F-250 Truck

    2016 Ford F-250 Truck Power St…