Used 2017 FordF-250 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FT7W2BT1HEC22044
  • Stock: 71951A
Bronze
TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System$115
    • 110V/400W Outlet
Included Options
  • Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$390
  • Engine Block Heater$90
  • SiriusXM Radio$185

2017 Ford F-250SD Lariat Bronze 4WD Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

Odometer is 11014 miles below market average!

* 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Reviews:
* Power Stroke turbodiesel V8 generates immense power and torque; stronger frame and suspension enable increased payload and tow ratings; aluminum body reduces overall weight and improves efficiency; spacious new cabs offer many convenience and technology options. Source: Edmunds

  • Expensive but inline with the competition.

    By Steve on Monday, April 22, 2019

    5.0
    The Ford Super Duty trucks are gorgeous, well made,feature-laden and very powerful. Ford often sets the bar for innovation and power but GM and Dodge leap frog quickly. All of the “big three” trucks are expensive and powerful but their styling really boils down to personal taste. However, Ford is the only manufacturer supplying its own diesel engines & transmissions for their products. I think that says A LOT about the company. I’ll admit that my Platinum spec F250 has some cheap interior materials shared with the base models, which contrast with the other premium materials with my package, but it’s not bad enough to really whine about. When it comes to the reliability and performance I’ve personally experienced, I can’t say enough good things about my truck. Hauling, towing, exhaust braking, maneuverability, power and economy, tech features, etc., I have zero complaints. There are a few features I have found annoying or pointless, such as Lane keeping alert and auto high-beams, but I had the ability to deactivate them. If there were one feature I’d wish to have though, it would be the step bumper GMC offers, in conjunction with the “Man-Step” in the tailgate my truck has. To have both available would be ideal, yet I’m sure each company has patents on their designs so I’m not expecting that anytime soon.
  • Good Truck

    By Ryan on Monday, March 26, 2018

    5.0
    Ford needs to have a way to have options you want and not have to buy a package. I understand Ford wants you to buy a certain package but I wanted a touch start with keyless entry on a Lariat and you have to get the ultimate Package to get that. I did not want the moon roof so that was not a option for me. I will say I wanted the silver they offered but its hard to find what you want unless you want a fully loaded truck at 73,000.00. Really did not want to spend that much for just a few other options. I have now had the truck for about 7 month and it has been a great truck. Finish on the truck was not what I was expecting but after a few trips to the dealership they have worked out most of the kinks. I had a 2015 F150 before this and it was a great truck and fully loaded with the twin panel roof and all. Over all a great turck, just a few things I wish they would change.
  • Ubelivable power available

    By Butch on Sunday, January 20, 2019

    5.0
    Towing a 35 ft. Cardinal 5th wheel that comes in at around 18,000 lbs. The camper is a little heavier than I like, but 6.7 diesel has more power than you need. The camper is 13.5 ft. high and you go down the hwy. at 70 plus mph with no effort. Comfort and handling are great, and it's averaging 10 mpg towing and 18 mpg normal without load. When shopping for a 5th wheel camper it was the #1 truck recommended by the dealers. Love it !!!!

  • 2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan

    2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan…

  • 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sedan

    2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sed…