Used 2017 FordF-350 King Ranch Truck

  • VIN: 1FT8W3BT3HEC45366
  • Stock: 72056A
Caribou Metallic
Interior Color
Java
TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • 110V/400W Outlet$75
  • Electronic-Locking w/3.31 Axle Ratio$390
  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System$115
  • SiriusXM Radio$185

2017 Ford F-350SD King Ranch Caribou Metallic 4WD Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

* 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands

Reviews:
* Turbodiesel V8 generates immense power and torque; stronger frame and suspension enable increased payload and tow ratings; aluminum body reduces overall weight and improves efficiency; spacious new cabs offer many convenience and technology options. Source: Edmunds

Overall5Out of 5
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.
  • Best Truck I Ever Towed with

    By Thurston III on Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    5.0
    I thought my 2017 Ford F-150, XLT, 3.5L ecoboost, 4x4, super crew, 6.75ft bed, load range E tires, and wireless one compressor/Firestone ride rite suspension was a towing beast …. boy was I set straight after the first time I towed with my new 2019 Ford F-350 STX, 6.7L Powerstroke, 4x4, super crew, and 8ft bed. NOTE: don't get Timbrens if you tow a travel trailer... very rough ride.
  • We are ford proud

    By Big proud Ford on Sunday, December 02, 2018

    5.0
    We have owned 26 new ford trucks . Ford might make a commercial about us someday

  • 2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan

    2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan…

  • 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sedan

    2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sed…