Used 2017 Ford F-350SD Lariat Truck Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2017 Ford F-350SD Truck Lariat

Pre-Owned 2017 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: White Gold  | Stock: 72010A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2017 Ford F-350SD Lariat White Gold 4WD Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

    * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:
    * Turbodiesel V8 generates immense power and torque; stronger frame and suspension enable increased payload and tow ratings; aluminum body reduces overall weight and improves efficiency; spacious new cabs offer many convenience and technology options. Source: Edmunds

110V/400W Outlet

Adjustable pedals

Air Conditioning

All-Weather Floor Mats

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Automatic temperature control

Brake assist

Bumpers: chrome

CD player

Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver's Seat Feature

Electronic Stability Control

Emergency communication system

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

Flow-Through Console

Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40

Front anti-roll bar

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

LED Box Lighting

Lariat Value Package

Leather steering wheel

Low tire pressure warning

Memory Power-Adjustable Pedals

Power Heated/Cooled Driver Seat w/Memory

Power Heated/Cooled Passenger Seat

Power passenger seat

PowerScope Trailer Tow Mirrors w/Memory

Radio data system

Radio: Premium Sony Audio w/Single-CD/MP3 Player

Rear Parking Sensors

Remote Start System

Remote keyless entry

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

Security system

SiriusXM Radio

Tailgate Step & Handle

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Variably intermittent wipers

Wheels: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TORQSHIFT 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : White Gold Interior Color : BLACK
  • Mileage : 32,093 miles
  • Stock # : 72010A
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT0HEE65077
  • Call: (541) 475-7204

  • Trailer hitch
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Daytime running lights
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Interior air filtration
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Max cargo capacity: 52 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: Federal
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Other front suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Overhead console: Full with storage
  • Overall Width: 80.0"
  • Front Head Room: 40.8"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.4"
  • Front Leg Room: 43.9"
  • Rear Leg Room: 43.6"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 66.7"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.9"
  • Front Hip Room: 62.5"
  • Rear Hip Room: 64.7"
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Engine immobilizer
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 57,498 miles
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: Caribou Metallic
  • Interior Color: Java

Used 2017 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: White Gold

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT0HEE65077

Stock: 72010A

View this Used Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.