Used 2017 FordF-350SD King Ranch Truck

  • VIN: 1FT8W3BT3HEC45366
  • Stock: 72056A
Caribou Metallic
Interior Color
Java
TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel

  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System$115
  • 110V/400W Outlet$75
  • SiriusXM Radio$185

2017 Ford F-350SD King Ranch Caribou Metallic 4WD Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

* 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands

Reviews:
* Turbodiesel V8 generates immense power and torque; stronger frame and suspension enable increased payload and tow ratings; aluminum body reduces overall weight and improves efficiency; spacious new cabs offer many convenience and technology options. Source: Edmunds

Overall5Out of 5
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.
  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.
  • Lariat CC SB 4x4

    By PJS on Monday, March 11, 2019

    5.0
    So far so good. Towing beast.