Used 2017 Ford F-350SD King Ranch Truck Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2017 Ford F-350SD Truck King Ranch

Pre-Owned 2017 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Caribou Metallic  | Stock: 72056A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2017 Ford F-350SD King Ranch Caribou Metallic 4WD Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation System, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

    * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands

    Reviews:
    * Turbodiesel V8 generates immense power and torque; stronger frame and suspension enable increased payload and tow ratings; aluminum body reduces overall weight and improves efficiency; spacious new cabs offer many convenience and technology options. Source: Edmunds

110V/400W Outlet

Adjustable pedals

Air Conditioning

Alloy wheels

Auto High-beam Headlights

Auto tilt-away steering wheel

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Automatic temperature control

Brake assist

CD player

Emergency communication system

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

Flow-Through Console

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

Garage door transmitter

Heated door mirrors

Heated front seats

Heated steering wheel

Illuminated entry

Illuminated running boards

Leather steering wheel

Low tire pressure warning

Memory seat

Navigation System

Pedal memory

Power passenger seat

Radio: Premium Sony Audio w/Single-CD/MP3 Player

Rain sensing wipers

Rear Parking Sensors

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

Security system

SiriusXM Radio

Steering wheel memory

Steering wheel mounted A/C controls

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Unique King Ranch Leather 40/Console/40 Front Seats

Variably intermittent wipers

Ventilated front seats

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TORQSHIFT 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Caribou Metallic Interior Color : JAVA
  • Mileage : 57,498 miles
  • Stock # : 72056A
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT3HEC45366
  • Call: (541) 475-7204

  • Trailer hitch
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Daytime running lights
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Interior air filtration
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Max cargo capacity: 52 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: Federal
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Other front suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Overhead console: Full with storage
  • Overall Width: 80.0"
  • Front Head Room: 40.8"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.4"
  • Front Leg Room: 43.9"
  • Rear Leg Room: 43.6"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 66.7"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.9"
  • Front Hip Room: 62.5"
  • Rear Hip Room: 64.7"
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Engine immobilizer
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 32,093 miles
  • Transmission: TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
  • Exterior Color: White Gold
  • Interior Color: Black

Used 2017 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Caribou Metallic

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT3HEC45366

Stock: 72056A

View this Used Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.