Used 2017 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan I4 Ti-VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2017 Ford Fiesta Sedan SE

Pre-Owned 2017 Ford Fiesta Sedan  | Color: Silver  | Stock: 90322

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2017 Ford Fiesta SE Silver FWD 1.6L I4 Ti-VCT 5-Speed Manual

    Features:

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 27/35 City/Highway MPG

    * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

    Reviews:
    * Sporty handling when going around turns; well-appointed interior with advanced technology options; peppy and fuel-efficient EcoBoost engine; ST model's zesty performance. Source: Edmunds

Radio: AM/FM Stereo/CD Player/MP3 Capable

  • SYNC Communications & Entertainment System

Alloy wheels

Bumpers: body-color

CD player

Emergency communication system

Front beverage holders

Knee airbag

Unique Cloth Front Bucket Seats

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Ford Fiesta

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • SYNC
  • MP3 player
  • AM/FM/Satellite-prep Radio
  • Radio Data System
  • Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
  • Surround Audio
  • Stability control
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Painted aluminum rims
  • Wheel Diameter: 15
  • Wheel Width: 6
  • Driver knee airbags
  • Urethane steering wheel trim
  • Urethane shift knob trim
  • Piano black dash trim
  • Metal-look center console trim
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.5 s
  • Dual vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Daytime running lights
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • 911 Assist
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Premium cloth seat upholstery
  • Bucket front seats
  • Rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Manual front air conditioning
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 13 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
  • Clock: In-dash
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Strut front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Semi-independent rear suspension
  • Torsion beam rear suspension

  • Mileage: 35,460 miles
  • Engine: 1.8L I4 DOHC Dual VVT-i
  • Transmission: CVT
  • Exterior Color: Silver
  • Mileage: 32,512 miles
  • Engine: 1.8L I4 DOHC Dual VVT-i
  • Transmission: CVT
  • Exterior Color: Silver
  • Mileage: 42,854 miles
  • Engine: 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V
  • Transmission: CVT with Xtronic
  • Exterior Color: Super Black
  • Interior Color: charcoal

Used 2017 Ford Fiesta

Exterior Color: Silver

Vin Number: 3FADP4BJ4HM135880

Stock: 90322

View this Used Ford Fiesta for sale in Madras, OR.