Used 2017 FordTransit-250 Base Cargo Van

  • VIN: 1FTYR1YM4HKB10944
  • Stock: 72265A
Oxford White
Interior Color
Charcoal
Body
Cargo Van
Transmission
6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
Drivetrain
RWD
Engine
3.7 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V
Ford Transit-250

Included Packages & Options

  • Dual Bucket Seats$45
    • Safety Canopy Side-Curtain Airbags

2017 Ford Transit-250 Base Oxford White RWD 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive

Features: 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4 Front Speakers, 4 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Stereo, Brake assist, Driver & Front Passenger-Side Front Airbags, Driver door bin, Driver's Seat Mounted Armrest, Dual Bucket Seats, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Panic alarm, Passenger cancellable airbag, Passenger door bin, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Remote keyless entry, Safety Canopy Side-Curtain Airbags, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Variably intermittent wipers, Vinyl Front Bucket Seats, Wheels: 16" Steel w/Black Hubcaps.

Odometer is 14318 miles below market average!

* 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards

Reviews:
* Numerous available configurations help provide plenty of cargo-carrying capability; strong and fuel-efficient gasoline and diesel engines; Sync 3 infotainment system is extremely easy to use; pleasant road manners for a van. Source: Edmunds

  • A reasonably comfortable, nice performance vehicle

    By GL on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    4.0
    This transit with the 3.7 L engine drives great with plenty of power for driving the hills and mountains of east tennessee. It handles curves and street driving ok as well. I am averaging 16.6 mpg. The only performance problem I have encountered is some rather strong buffeting behind a semi at highway speed. When I backed off about 75 feet the buffeting was only slight. The front seats aren't the best with just fabric covering and rather poor small arm rests. But they are reasonable comfortable. The rear 13 seats, small, cramped, etc are fit for only short trips of 30 minutes or less. At 6ft 3in tall I am unable to stretch my legs out completely which makes driving long times a bit difficult. The overhead interior is starting to pull away from the walls of the vehicle leaving small 1/4-1/2 inch gaps. Finally, getting in the van is awkward, both for me and my 5ft 7in tall wife. If I go straight for the seat it's a bit high and I have to slide onto the seat. If I first step onto the interior step, I then am too high and may bump my head. She has to pull herself in using the handle on the passenger side.
  • The carrier bearing is bad

    By Joe on Friday, October 04, 2019

    1.0
    At 48,000 miles the carrier bearing is bad on the driveshaft and you have to replace the whole assembly. If the driveshaft comes in when planned my van will be out of service for 2 months. Stupid design. Called ford and they feel so bad for me, but can't help. All they want to do is call me every week to tell me the part is not in. I hope other buyers look at this and decide if they can do without their van for 2 months because it can happen to them too. The rating I posted reflect that the van is just sitting in my driveway, taking up space and costing me money. Don't buy this piece of junk
  • Wonderful Van - best in class

    By drbutton on Sunday, September 02, 2018

    5.0
    I have driven my Transit 350 wagon for over 3 years. We have the low-roof, extended-length, Eco-Boost version. We have taken our large family in this car on several cross-country trips. I have owned several other large family vehicles for comparison. This is the best car for large families (family of 9) without a doubt.

  • 2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan

    2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan…

  • 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sedan

    2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sed…