Used 2017 FordTransit-250 Base Cargo Van 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V

      Oxford White
      Interior Color
      Charcoal
      Odometer
      33246
      Transmission
      6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive
      Drivetrain
      RWD
      Engine
      3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V
      VIN
      1FTYR2CM3HKA65024
      Stock Number
      90753
      Ford Transit-250

      • AM/FM stereo
      • Auxilliary engine cooler
      • Auxilliary transmission cooler
      • Black grille
      • Braking Assist
      • Bucket front seats
      • Cancellable Passenger Airbag
      • Cargo area light
      • Cargo tie downs
      • Center Console: Partial with storage
      • Cupholders: Front
      • Curb weight: 5,143 lbs.
      • Digital Audio Input
      • Door pockets: Driver and passenger
      • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
      • Front Head Room: 52.0"
      • Front Hip Room: 67.5"
      • Front Independent Suspension
      • Front Leg Room: 39.7"
      • Front Shoulder Room: 67.9"
      • Gross vehicle weight: 9,000 lbs.
      • Leaf rear suspension
      • Manual front air conditioning
      • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.3 s
      • Max cargo capacity: 357 cu.ft.
      • Metal-look dash trim
      • Overall Length: 237.6"
      • Overall Width: 81.3"
      • Overall height: 100.7"
      • Overhead console: Full with storage
      • Privacy glass: Light
      • Regular front stabilizer bar
      • Remote power door locks
      • Rigid axle rear suspension
      • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
      • Side airbag
      • Silver steel rims
      • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
      • Stability controll with anti-roll
      • Steel spare wheel rim
      • Strut front suspension
      • Three 12V DC power outlets
      • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
      • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
      • Tires: Profile: 65
      • Tires: Speed Rating: S
      • Tires: Width: 235 mm
      • Total Number of Speakers: 4
      • Transmission hill holder
      • Urethane shift knob trim
      • Urethane steering wheel trim
      • Variable intermittent front wipers
      • Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
      • Video Monitor Location: Front
      • Vinyl floor covering
      • Vinyl seat upholstery
      • Wheel Diameter: 16
      • Wheel Width: 7
      • Wheelbase : 147.6"

      Dealer Notes

      Oxford White RWD 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive

      Features: 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4 Front Speakers, 4 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Stereo, Brake assist, Driver & Front Passenger-Side Front Airbags, Driver door bin, Driver's Seat Mounted Armrest, Dual Bucket Seats, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger cancellable airbag, Passenger door bin, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Remote keyless entry, Safety Canopy Side-Curtain Airbags, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Variably intermittent wipers, Vinyl Front Bucket Seats, Wheels: 16" Steel w/Black Hubcaps.

      * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands

      Reviews:
      * Numerous available configurations help provide plenty of cargo-carrying capability; strong and fuel-efficient gasoline and diesel engines; Sync 3 infotainment system is extremely easy to use; pleasant road manners for a van. Source: Edmunds

      • A reasonably comfortable, nice performance vehicle

        By GL on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

        4.0
        This transit with the 3.7 L engine drives great with plenty of power for driving the hills and mountains of east tennessee. It handles curves and street driving ok as well. I am averaging 16.6 mpg. The only performance problem I have encountered is some rather strong buffeting behind a semi at highway speed. When I backed off about 75 feet the buffeting was only slight. The front seats aren't the best with just fabric covering and rather poor small arm rests. But they are reasonable comfortable. The rear 13 seats, small, cramped, etc are fit for only short trips of 30 minutes or less. At 6ft 3in tall I am unable to stretch my legs out completely which makes driving long times a bit difficult. The overhead interior is starting to pull away from the walls of the vehicle leaving small 1/4-1/2 inch gaps. Finally, getting in the van is awkward, both for me and my 5ft 7in tall wife. If I go straight for the seat it's a bit high and I have to slide onto the seat. If I first step onto the interior step, I then am too high and may bump my head. She has to pull herself in using the handle on the passenger side.
      • Fantastic in so many ways

        By cgs on Sunday, January 02, 2022

        5.0
        I bought the Transit 250 high roof cargo van, 148" wheel base, medium length. I absolutely LOVE it in every way. I use it as a daily driver. Mileage is about 17-21 mpg, more on long highway trips. Also, I sit and idle a lot, which I am sure brings down the avg mpg. Having a high roof is a game changer !!!! I bought this for camping, but I use it as a mobile office most of the time. I can sit by the lake and work, even on rainy days, and be very comfortable. I love being able to pull over anytime I want and take a nap. I have a bed and a recliner in the back, as well as a refrigerator. Plenty of storage space. And I'm here to tell you . . . being able to have your bathroom with you wherever you go is PRICELESS !!!!! Once you adjust to driving a billboard, you don't notice the wind. The medium length fits in a standard parking space.
      • It's been a great family van for us!

        By John M on Monday, September 06, 2021

        5.0
        Driven this van for 125k miles with virtually no problems. A couple recall items that were fully paid by Ford. Great for long distance road trips and drives very smooth. Super low maintenance.

      • 2017 Ford Escape SE SUV
        2017 Ford Escape SE SUV EcoBoo…

      • 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor Truck
        2019 Ford F-150 Raptor Truck V…