Features:

Odometer is 5924 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 23/29 City/Highway MPG

  • 2018 Ford EcoSport 3 Month Evaluation

    By Phil1336 on Saturday, April 07, 2018

    5.0
    Almost 3 months of ownership an 1500 miles driven an my impression of the new Ford EcoSport is so far very positive. Cocerns of Fit & Finish an general Quality Control from a vehicle built in India is not an issue whatsoever..Quality materials, comfort an Value are all in place. The Value is in the Base S Trim Model for 21K. Unless you need a Power Sunroof, Push Button Ignition an SYNC 3, this is the way to go. The EcoSport is (not) a 27K or 28K Vehicle no matter how many bells an Whistles you choose to add. It looks like a Baby Escape with as much if not more ground clearance. Interior layout an quality an comfort of seating an materials used is excellent for a Base Trim Vehicle. I actually prefer the EcoSport over my other Vehicle a 2017 Honda HR-V in LX Trim! 3 gripes though. NO Emergency Spare Tire (Donut) just a Tire Inflator Kit (worthless) or order the Ugly Full Size Spare mounted on the Rear Hinged Hatch Door. No CD Player in any Audio System an Sirius Satellite Module not available in Base S Trim. Even a 11K Hyundai Accent or Kia Rio includes the Sirius/XM feature! Fuel Economy also is a bit disappointing for a Vehicle with a 3 cyl engine an only 1 ltr. displacement. Rear Seat Legroom is a bit challenging too. Small storage area behind rear seats is barely adequate unless one or both of the Rear Seat are folded down. All in all, for a 19K New CUV, a like it!
  • Bigger than a Fiesta, small than an Escape

    By Nimble on Friday, August 09, 2019

    5.0
    At 60+ this car is comfortable to get into and out of and a hoot to drive. I don't race nor off road adventure. I look for comfort and reliable tech - this car has it. I have the Titanium model with all the bells and etc. I have the 2.0l engine so it has enough get up and go. I commute 84+ miles 5 days a week. I traded in a Fiesta Titanium 5 speed manual for this car and am most satisfied (and I liked my Fiesta). @45mph I get 35 mpg at 25, 35, 60 or 70 mph I get 26-28 mpg; still not bad for a 4wd at this price point. I like the side opening door, but wish it had an interior handle to help it close as the ext surface/contour is too smooth. I have an Escape and a F250, so all I need this car to be is what it is and not something else; it meets the mark, A+. I would buy again, every time!!!
  • Nice small 4X4 SUV!

    By Jaws51 on Friday, August 16, 2019

    4.0
    SUV handles well! Fairly good fuel mileage, for a 4X4! Fairly good acceleration! Great Infotainment system, #3! Great sounding sound system! B&O sound system, with 10 speakers! 675 watts, for top sound package! The Titanium edition is great,...all for LESS than $30,000.00!

  • 2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan

    2013 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan…

  • 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sedan

    2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Sed…