Used 2018 Ford F-150 Truck V8 in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2018 Ford F-150 Truck $item.trim

Pre-Owned 2018 Ford F-150 Truck  | Color: White  | Stock: 72074A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: 4WD.

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

Voltmeter

Trailer sway control

  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Wheel Width: 7.5
  • Daytime running lights
  • Front split-bench
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Double wishbone front suspension
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Overall Width: 79.9"
  • Front Head Room: 40.8"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.3"
  • Front Leg Room: 43.9"
  • Rear Leg Room: 33.5"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 66.7"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.8"
  • Front Hip Room: 62.5"
  • Rear Hip Room: 64.7"
  • Three 12V DC power outlets
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Engine immobilizer
  • Cupholders: Front and rear
  • Door pockets: Driver, passenger and rear
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Tires: Prefix: P
  • Left rear passenger door type: Reverse opening
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Reverse opening
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • Rear View Camera
  • Halogen aero-composite headlights
  • Ambient lighting

Similar Vehicles

  • Mileage: 82,016 miles
  • Engine: 5.7L i-Force V8 DOHC 32V LEV
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
  • Exterior Color: Charcoal

Used 2018 Ford F-150

Exterior Color: White

Vin Number: 1FTEX1E52JKD73638

Stock: 72074A

View this Used Ford F-150 for sale in Madras, OR.