Used 2018 FordF-150 XL Truck

  • VIN: 1FTEW1EG2JKC72152
  • Stock: 72049B2
FOUND THE YOUR NEXT VEHICLE? PRESS THE GREEN "BUY ONLINE NOW" BUTTON TO START YOUR ONLINE PURCHASE. LIVE OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR PURCHASE, FINANCING, AND TRADE.

White
Interior Color
Gray Int W/Black Spt Clt
3.5 EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
Ford F-150
  • Carfax Free

  • 4 Door
  • Ambient lighting
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Cupholders: Front and rear
  • Daytime running lights
  • Door pockets: Driver, passenger and rear
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Double wishbone front suspension
  • Driver airbag
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Engine immobilizer
  • External temperature display
  • Fixed antenna
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Front Head Room: 40.8"
  • Front Hip Room: 62.5"
  • Front Independent Suspension
  • Front Leg Room: 43.9"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 66.7"
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Manual child safety locks
  • Rear Head Room: 40.4"
  • Rear Hip Room: 64.7"
  • Rear Leg Room: 43.6"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.9"
  • Rear View Camera
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Regular front stabilizer bar
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rigid axle rear suspension
  • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
  • Side airbag
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Split rear bench
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Three 12V DC power outlets
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Tires: Prefix: P
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Transmission hill holder

2018 Ford F-150 XL White 4WD EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged 10-Speed Automatic

Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Low tire pressure warning, Traction control.

Odometer is 17999 miles below market average!

  • 2015 F-150 5.0L SCrew is the best vehicle I've own

    By Gunner on Thursday, December 19, 2019

    5.0
    The F-150 is the Aluminum body Ford truck that came out in 2015. New Coyote 5.0L V-8 is the best engine Ford has put in their trucks. Zero problems, ZERO. Transmission has been flawless, engine never misses a beat. interior has been flawless, nothing has failed. Best F-150 ever. Period.
  • Auto On/Off

    By Whitetiger on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    4.0
    Great truck the auto on/off is a little annoying but it probably does help with the MPG as I avg 15.6 most of the time around town and some hwy. When it rains just be careful on making a turn with the pavement being wet or accelerating too quick as the rear end will want to come around and see you very easily. Lots of compliments though!
  • Wonderful comfort and excellent mileage

    By Don on Thursday, January 02, 2020

    5.0
    Powerful and smooth with lots of Roland extended bed.

  • 2017 Ford F-350 XL Truck

    2017 Ford F-350 XL Truck Power…

  • 2015 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback

    2015 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback…