Used 2018 FordF-250 XL Truck

  • VIN: 1FT7W2BT1JEB73059
    Oxford White
    Interior Color
    Medium Earth Gray
    TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
    6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel
    Ford F-250
    • Carfax One Owner

    • 4 Door
    • Automatic locking hubs
    • Auxilliary transmission cooler
    • Daytime running lights
    • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
    • Driver airbag
    • Dusk sensing headlights
    • Engine immobilizer
    • External temperature display
    • Fixed antenna
    • Fold-up cushion rear seats
    • Front Head Room: 40.8"
    • Front Hip Room: 62.5"
    • Front Leg Room: 43.9"
    • Front Shoulder Room: 66.7"
    • Front Ventilated disc brakes
    • Front and rear reading lights
    • Front suspension stabilizer bar
    • Gross vehicle weight: 10,000 lbs.
    • Headlights off auto delay
    • Instrumentation: Low fuel level
    • Interior air filtration
    • Leaf rear spring
    • Leaf rear suspension
    • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
    • Max cargo capacity: 52 cu.ft.
    • Non-independent front suspension classification
    • Other front suspension
    • Overall Width: 80.0"
    • Overhead console: Full with storage
    • Passenger Airbag
    • Rear Head Room: 40.4"
    • Rear Hip Room: 64.7"
    • Rear Leg Room: 43.6"
    • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.9"
    • Rear View Camera
    • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
    • Rear door type: Tailgate
    • Regular front stabilizer bar
    • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
    • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
    • Split rear bench
    • Stability controll with anti-roll
    • Steel spare wheel rim
    • Suspension class: Firm
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
    • Tires: Load Rating: E
    • Tires: Prefix: LT
    • Tires: Speed Rating: S
    • Trailer hitch
    • Transmission hill holder
    • Vehicle Emissions: Federal

    Oxford White 4WD Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

    Features: 4WD, 17" Argent Painted Steel Wheels, 3.73 Axle Ratio, 4.2" Center-Stack Screen, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM Stereo, Brake assist, Bright Chrome Hub Covers & Center Ornaments, Delay-off headlights, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, GVWR: 10,000 lb Payload Package, HD Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat, Low tire pressure warning, Manual Telescoping/Folding Trailer Tow Mirrors, Order Code 600A, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger vanity mirror, Power Equipment Group, Power steering, Radio: AM/FM Stereo/Single-CD/MP3 Player, Rear reading lights, Rear step bumper, Split folding rear seat, Steering Wheel-Mounted Cruise Control, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailer Brake Controller, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, XL Value Package, 4WD.

    Odometer is 5755 miles below market average!

    * 2018 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2018 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands

    • Great Truck

      By Chris on Saturday, December 14, 2019

      5.0
      This truck goes through pastures, through creek beds, undulating terrain, hauls, and pulls without any problem. So it can work. Great truck!
    • Never Underperforms my Expectations

      By Buster on Monday, November 23, 2020

      5.0
      This truck has been bullet proof. It Just rolled over 50k miles and I've done nothing but get in it, work it had every day (I'm a contractor), and it performs flawlessly. It runs and looks as good as the day I bought it. and I'm not easy on trucks. I drive 25K miles every year. Job site to job site. Start stop. I've never had it to the dealer for a problem. oil change and tires. love It!!!
    • Expensive but inline with the competition.

      By Steve on Monday, April 22, 2019

      5.0
      The Ford Super Duty trucks are gorgeous, well made,feature-laden and very powerful. Ford often sets the bar for innovation and power but GM and Dodge leap frog quickly. All of the “big three” trucks are expensive and powerful but their styling really boils down to personal taste. However, Ford is the only manufacturer supplying its own diesel engines & transmissions for their products. I think that says A LOT about the company. I’ll admit that my Platinum spec F250 has some cheap interior materials shared with the base models, which contrast with the other premium materials with my package, but it’s not bad enough to really whine about. When it comes to the reliability and performance I’ve personally experienced, I can’t say enough good things about my truck. Hauling, towing, exhaust braking, maneuverability, power and economy, tech features, etc., I have zero complaints. There are a few features I have found annoying or pointless, such as Lane keeping alert and auto high-beams, but I had the ability to deactivate them. If there were one feature I’d wish to have though, it would be the step bumper GMC offers, in conjunction with the “Man-Step” in the tailgate my truck has. To have both available would be ideal, yet I’m sure each company has patents on their designs so I’m not expecting that anytime soon.

    • 2018 Ford F-150 XL Truck

      2018 Ford F-150 XL Truck V6

    • 2019 Ford F-250 XL Truck

      2019 Ford F-250 XL Truck Power…