Used 2018 FordF-350 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FT8W3BT6JEC01495
  • Stock: 90351
FOUND THE YOUR NEXT VEHICLE? PRESS THE GREEN "BUY ONLINE NOW" BUTTON TO START YOUR ONLINE PURCHASE. LIVE OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR PURCHASE, FINANCING, AND TRADE.

TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel
Ford F-350
  • Carfax One Owner

Included Packages & Options

  • Camper Package$160
    • Rear Stabilizer Bar
Included Options
  • 110V/400W Outlet$75
  • Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$390
  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System$450
  • SiriusXM Radio$185

  • 4 Door
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Daytime running lights
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Driver airbag
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Engine immobilizer
  • External temperature display
  • Fixed antenna
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Front Head Room: 40.8"
  • Front Hip Room: 62.5"
  • Front Leg Room: 43.9"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 66.7"
  • Front Ventilated disc brakes
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Front suspension stabilizer bar
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Instrumentation: Low fuel level
  • Interior air filtration
  • Leaf rear spring
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Max cargo capacity: 52 cu.ft.
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Other front suspension
  • Overall Width: 80.0"
  • Overhead console: Full with storage
  • Passenger Airbag
  • Rear Head Room: 40.4"
  • Rear Hip Room: 64.7"
  • Rear Leg Room: 43.6"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.9"
  • Rear View Camera
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Regular front stabilizer bar
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Split rear bench
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Steel spare wheel rim
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Trailer hitch
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Vehicle Emissions: Federal

2018 Ford F-350SD Lariat Black 4WD Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic

Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

Odometer is 6523 miles below market average!

Overall5Out of 5
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.
  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.
  • Best Truck I Ever Towed with

    By Thurston III on Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    5.0
    I thought my 2017 Ford F-150, XLT, 3.5L ecoboost, 4x4, super crew, 6.75ft bed, load range E tires, and wireless one compressor/Firestone ride rite suspension was a towing beast …. boy was I set straight after the first time I towed with my new 2019 Ford F-350 STX, 6.7L Powerstroke, 4x4, super crew, and 8ft bed. NOTE: don't get Timbrens if you tow a travel trailer... very rough ride.

  • 2017 Ford F-350 XL Truck

    2017 Ford F-350 XL Truck Power…

  • 2013 Ford F-150 Truck

    2013 Ford F-150 Truck V8 FFV