Used 2018 Ford F-350SD Lariat Truck Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2018 Ford F-350SD Truck Lariat

Pre-Owned 2018 Ford F-350SD Truck  | Color: Black  | Stock: 90287

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: Features: 4WD, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.

    Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

    Free Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new cars and qualified used cars* Come to www.tsandsfordmadras.com To See Our Specials!! Call us at 541-475-7204 for Help with any of our Departments!! See us on our Facebook page. Take the short drive to Madras and enjoy our low pressure small town environment. *See dealer for detailS.

110V/400W Outlet

Adjustable pedals

Air Conditioning

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Automatic temperature control

Brake assist

Bumpers: chrome

CD player

Emergency communication system: SYNC 3 911 Assist

Exterior Parking Camera Rear

Flow-Through Console

Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40

Front anti-roll bar

Front dual zone A/C

Front fog lights

Leather steering wheel

Power passenger seat

Radio: Premium Sony Audio w/Single-CD/MP3 Player

Rear Parking Sensors

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

Security system

SiriusXM Radio

Turn signal indicator mirrors

Variably intermittent wipers

Wheels: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum

  • Engine : 6.7L Power Stroke V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel TORQSHIFT 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 4WD
  • Exterior Color : Black Interior Color : BLACK
  • Mileage : 17,018 miles
  • Stock # : 90287
  • VIN : 1FT8W3BT6JEC01495

  • Trailer hitch
  • Stability controll with anti-roll
  • Auxilliary transmission cooler
  • Daytime running lights
  • Front and rear reading lights
  • Split rear bench
  • Fold-up cushion rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Suspension class: Firm
  • Interior air filtration
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Max cargo capacity: 52 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: Federal
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Non-independent front suspension classification
  • Other front suspension
  • Leaf rear suspension
  • Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
  • Overhead console: Full with storage
  • Automatic locking hubs
  • Overall Width: 80.0"
  • Front Head Room: 40.8"
  • Rear Head Room: 40.4"
  • Front Leg Room: 43.9"
  • Rear Leg Room: 43.6"
  • Front Shoulder Room: 66.7"
  • Rear Shoulder Room: 65.9"
  • Front Hip Room: 62.5"
  • Rear Hip Room: 64.7"
  • Transmission hill holder
  • Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
  • Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
  • Engine immobilizer
  • Tires: Speed Rating: S
  • Tires: Prefix: LT
  • Tires: Load Rating: E
  • Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Rear door type: Tailgate
  • Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
  • Fixed antenna
  • 4 Door
  • Driver airbag
  • Rear View Camera
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 2018 Ford F-350SD

Exterior Color: Black

Vin Number: 1FT8W3BT6JEC01495

Stock: 90287

View this Used Ford F-350SD for sale in Madras, OR.