Used 2018 FordF-350 Lariat Truck

  • VIN: 1FT8W3BT6JEC01495
TorqShift 6-Speed Automatic
6.7 Power Stroke 6.7L V8 DI 32V OHV Turbodiesel
Ford F-350
  • Carfax One Owner

Included Packages & Options

  • Camper Package$160
    • Rear Stabilizer Bar
Included Options
  • 110V/400W Outlet$75
  • Electronic-Locking w/3.55 Axle Ratio$390
  • SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System$450
  • SiriusXM Radio$185

Check out this 2018 Ford F350 Supercrew Lariat Shortbed 160" 4x4!

The safety you need and the features you want at a great price! Turbocharger technology provides forced air induction, enhancing performance while preserving fuel economy. With less than 20,000 miles on the odometer, this is a technologically advanced vehicle for the sport-inclined driving enthusiast! Top features include air conditioning, a trip computer, a trailer hitch, and more. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the powerful 8 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Four wheel drive allows you to go places you've only imagined.

Our sales reps are knowledgeable and professional. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Come on in and take a test drive!

Overall5Out of 5
  • it is a dually and i have 13k after market prodcts

    By I am the owner on Friday, June 21, 2019

    5.0
    I added 13k in aftermarket: sway bars, alarm, air bags, front protective bumper, off road lights, truck bed cover (folds back), air compressor, kill switch, running boards, weather tech window shades.
  • Best Truck I Ever Towed with

    By Thurston III on Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    5.0
    I thought my 2017 Ford F-150, XLT, 3.5L ecoboost, 4x4, super crew, 6.75ft bed, load range E tires, and wireless one compressor/Firestone ride rite suspension was a towing beast …. boy was I set straight after the first time I towed with my new 2019 Ford F-350 STX, 6.7L Powerstroke, 4x4, super crew, and 8ft bed. NOTE: don't get Timbrens if you tow a travel trailer... very rough ride.
  • i own this truck

    By vegaslady on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    5.0
    this truck has dual rear wheels. i had a headache rack installed with lights and put a front end replacement bumper on it. it gets regular oil changes. it is very clean.

  • 1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck

    1999 Ford F-150 XLT Truck V8 E…

  • 2013 Ford F-250 XLT Truck

    2013 Ford F-250 XLT Truck Powe…