Used 2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe V8 Ti-VCT in Madras OR

 >  >  > Used 2018 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium

Pre-Owned 2018 Ford Mustang Coupe  | Color: Shadow Black  | Stock: 72047A

Comments & Reviews

  • Comments: 2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium Shadow Black RWD 5.0L V8 Ti-VCT 10-Speed Automatic

    Features:

    Odometer is 6670 miles below market average! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!

Spoiler

CD player

Heated front seats

Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror

Rear anti-roll bar

Voltmeter

Recaro Leather-Trimmed Sport Seats

Driver vanity mirror

Rear Parking Sensors

Black Accent Package

Leather Shift Knob

Front dual zone A/C

Low tire pressure warning

Bumpers: body-color

Alloy wheels

AM/FM Stereo w/Single CD Player

Climate Controlled Heated/Cooled Front Seats

Automatic temperature control

SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System

Black Accent Pkg

Radio: Shaker Pro Audio System

Emergency communication system

Radio data system

Display: analog

Power passenger seat

Knee airbag

Garage door transmitter

Front fog lights

Passenger door bin

Black GT 5.0 & Pony Badges

Speed-Sensitive Wipers

Voice-Activated Touch-Screen Navigation System

Turn signal indicator mirrors

SiriusXM Radio

Four wheel independent suspension

Block heater

Ventilated front seats

Leather Bucket Seats

  • Call: (541) 475-7204
Ford Mustang

  • Remote power door locks
  • Cruise control
  • Rear spoiler: Lip
  • Wireless phone connectivity
  • Digital Audio Input
  • In-Dash single CD player
  • MP3 player
  • Radio Data System
  • Stability control
  • Privacy glass: Light
  • Machined aluminum rims w/ painted accents
  • Wheel Diameter: 18
  • Wheel Width: 8
  • Driver and passenger knee airbags
  • Front fog/driving lights
  • Leather/aluminum steering wheel trim
  • Aluminum dash trim
  • Engine block heater
  • Tachometer
  • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 4.4 s
  • Power remote driver mirror adjustment
  • Electrochromatic rearview mirror
  • Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
  • Compass
  • Remote window operation
  • Audio controls on steering wheel
  • Integrated mobile satellite communications device
  • Power remote trunk release
  • Front reading lights
  • Anti-theft alarm system
  • Bucket front seats
  • Rear bench
  • Fold forward seatback rear seats
  • Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
  • Speed-proportional electric power steering
  • Suspension class: Regular
  • Interior air filtration
  • Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire specific
  • Remote activated exterior entry lights
  • Cargo area light
  • Max cargo capacity: 13 cu.ft.
  • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
  • Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
  • Headlights off auto delay
  • Dusk sensing headlights
  • Strut front suspension
  • Four-wheel Independent Suspension
  • Coil rear spring
  • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
  • Independent rear suspension
  • Multi-link rear suspension
  • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars

Similar Vehicles

0 Results Found

Used 2018 Ford Mustang

Exterior Color: Shadow Black

Vin Number: 1FA6P8CF4J5138476

Stock: 72047A

View this Used Ford Mustang for sale in Madras, OR.