2018 Ford Transit-350 White RWD 3.7L V6 Ti-VCT 24V 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive

Features:

  • A reasonably comfortable, nice performance vehicle

    By GL on Wednesday, March 27, 2019

    4.0
    This transit with the 3.7 L engine drives great with plenty of power for driving the hills and mountains of east tennessee. It handles curves and street driving ok as well. I am averaging 16.6 mpg. The only performance problem I have encountered is some rather strong buffeting behind a semi at highway speed. When I backed off about 75 feet the buffeting was only slight. The front seats aren't the best with just fabric covering and rather poor small arm rests. But they are reasonable comfortable. The rear 13 seats, small, cramped, etc are fit for only short trips of 30 minutes or less. At 6ft 3in tall I am unable to stretch my legs out completely which makes driving long times a bit difficult. The overhead interior is starting to pull away from the walls of the vehicle leaving small 1/4-1/2 inch gaps. Finally, getting in the van is awkward, both for me and my 5ft 7in tall wife. If I go straight for the seat it's a bit high and I have to slide onto the seat. If I first step onto the interior step, I then am too high and may bump my head. She has to pull herself in using the handle on the passenger side.
  • Awesome work van.

    By Ernie on Thursday, February 28, 2019

    5.0
    My van didn’t come with rear sensors or a trailer hitch assembly or other accessories. But the twin turbo ecoboost v6 is enough. Opened my HVAC company with this van. Added the trailer hitch assembly to pull my new units around and has no problem. Very accessible to my tools and parts and that’s with the low roof work van. Nice design, good power, comfortable driving, nice ac, big windows. What else can you ask for?
  • Wonderful Van - best in class

    By drbutton on Sunday, September 02, 2018

    5.0
    I have driven my Transit 350 wagon for over 3 years. We have the low-roof, extended-length, Eco-Boost version. We have taken our large family in this car on several cross-country trips. I have owned several other large family vehicles for comparison. This is the best car for large families (family of 9) without a doubt.

  • 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible

    2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium C…

  • 2018 Ford Escape SEL SUV

    2018 Ford Escape SEL SUV EcoBo…

  • 2013 Ford F-250 XLT Truck